October 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

@WillyJ love that bud! It has a wild, mouth watering appeal. Now that I have my bitcoin set up, I am putting Sour D on my list. She is a lioness.

4 Likes

Order 126536 - Purple Haze

It was very difficult to choose a contestant to enter in the pageant from the results of 4 mix packs but she was extra photogenic on this particular day. When I post this image oriented vertically viewers are unable to click to magnify so I changed the orientation to horizontal.

23 Likes

Some gorgeous buds there!

Here’s Roberts Blueberry getting frosty in the So Cal morning sun. ILGM order #172827. My first grow and outdoors. Not a winner but I’m proud nonetheless. Thank you all for helping a newbie.

BB Bud Of Month ILGM

23 Likes

ILGM Blueberry Auto Conf. #187561

Had lots of good help on this one. Can’t tag y’all but you know who you are! :grin:
For some reason I can’t take a pic to suit me so I picked the one I thought was best before I screw around and miss the deadline.

27 Likes

Plump, PLump, PLUmp, PLUMp, PLUMP!
That’s somethin’ else!

6 Likes

to all in the bud contest. you are all winners in my book. I look forward everyday to checking out those mouth watering buds. great job guys. good luck to all.

5 Likes

@Beans hats off to you, and you get my vote

3 Likes

Put a star on the top of that and you’re set for the holidays. :christmas_tree: Beautiful!

7 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, Christmas tree of the Month? I would of waited for Dec. to enter that one. Great job @Beans

6 Likes

love how raggedy these grow. I will definitely be planting the other 3 beans I have from the 5 pack next time. I love this strain.

4 Likes

@Beans, she is a beauty! Nice job.
I put this in my journal, but think it will get more reads here- I used dog toe nail clippers to harvest my plant today. They close in a circle, so the go around branches/stems and cut super easy. I don’t know if anyone else uses them, but thought I would pass that along…even though some of you need hedge trimmers to cut down your monster grows, :grin:

7 Likes

White Widow Auto. #144732
My 2nd go round with this strain. I call her lady Dragon

22 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

@daz49 right here Darren. Pick your favorite!

2 Likes

thats cool ,when’s it got to be submitted ? so i can do a little side by side of some good pics here and the one that gets the most likes ,submit that one yeah

@daz49 the cutoff is pretty soon. Latewood will announce when.

1 Like

thanks brother ,so do i have time to take some pic’s today to get you guys and gals to vote on

1 Like

Yeah, you’ll get an “entries close at midnight tonight” post.

3 Likes

Well, shoot! Save it for next month!

1 Like

oh shoot have i missed it now then