October 2016 Bud of the month contest

Now that is a win-win!
Prize and a great bake…

@number1fan,@nwinbackyard,@ktreez420,@hillcrest21678,@Beans,@Paranorman,@Bobbyb,@4play,@Zero420,@FloridaSon,
Just wanted to let you guys know, I was contacted by Latewood about my official win and seed choice,- choices, and I’m not sure if it was five packs or one,but if it was only one it sure was gonna be Gold Leaf, the other choices were, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme,Crystal,Trainwreck and Blue Dream. . And who can be greedy anyway, one pack is expensive!!
So not only was this my first grow in a long while, it was at least 5 months in the making/planning, I am also a Newbie to this community, And I won this on my Birthday !!! Oct.23rd.
I won this with Much help from All here at ILGM, there is No other site like this !! You guys Rock!!
Oh and , I"ll be entering again next Sept. so …Game on !!!
sorry they only allow 10 members to be addressed at once

9 Likes

Great job buddy congrats ! :thumbsup:

1 Like

For entering a pic a five pack is choice. If grown to its full potential imagine the value. Great score. Im sure it aint 5 × 5 packs.

1 Like

Or maybe you could have one of each. I would be satisfied with any of those options.

I’m thinking I may end up with a private calendar of nice buds. Do a winner tribute in my work area as an example of what I have to beat. :smiling_imp::wink:

1 Like

I clearly stated at the top somewhere that winners would get 1 - 5 pack of seeds from the store. No mixing. Pick one pack of 5 seeds.

3 Likes

Platinum pack purple haze,super silver haze,gold leaf that was my pick :grinning: :v:

I understand, that was only a wish list, my choice of one 5 pack of seeds will be Gold Leaf.
Thank you All so much at ILGM.
<*)))><{

4 Likes

lol, when you consider the age of some of us :older_man::older_woman: and the condition we are in, an occasional reposting doesn’t hurt.

2 Likes

No of course not, 5 packs would be about $400, that was only my “Wishlist” I picked Gold Leaf.

Northern Lights

nice bud…wrong month…this is from 2016, lol

1 Like

Can i join bud of the month ?

Hey @yoshi … entrys closed on the 21st for the 2019 January Bud of the Month. This is an old thread from oct 16 2018 bud of month… as long as you have order number from a ilgm seed purchase, you should be able to enter in the February2019 Bud of the Month when it opens sometime next month in Feb… to see current contenders type in at search bar, january 2019 bud of the month…

This is a 2.5 year old thread. My advice would be to review the rules and post in the February BOM when it opens Midnight the 7th of Feb. 2019

I been away from the forum busy trying to keep pace , plus add structure where I experience stress in my adventure and it’s been a world wind . I don’t think it’s fair with my beginners experience to enter , it’s was my way of saying hello to my ILGM family . Now I still order my seeds here but haven’t been on the W3 in a few months. Proud of@Oldstoner scrogged , that made me proud he finally challenge his self to get the courage to run one and it’s doing great.