October 2016 Bud of the month contest

@FyshhTrap, you won this month

7 Likes

Congrats @FyshhTrap

1 Like

Well then officially a congratulations are in order nice work .

Way to go @FyshhTrap. Congrats on the win buddy.

Thank you so much my friend, will I be contacted somehow on how to order my winning seeds? thank you again.
<*)))><{

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob: lol congratulations @FyshhTrap

if its any consolation…my daughter liked yours better too… lol

1 Like

Congratulations on a win @FyshhTrap ! :trophy:

whoa!! Hold on there Hoss!! … my daughter is 15,…I aint quite ready to hear anyone refer to her as one of the ladies, lol… it’s enough work just keeping the teenagers afraid to stand too close to her…
but yeah, she thought yours was overall the best picture, most presentable… I think it was the pretty colors myself, lol

1 Like

My bad. I assumed this was 18+. Wasn’t expecting a 15 year old to be checking out buds with her dad lol. Anyway my bad again

1 Like

its all good man… no ill will…I just have to mention it to people…she surely looks 23, lol

2 Likes

Those are frustrating days!

I think it may be all the garbage they put in our food and water. I have 9 granddaughters ages 21 to 4. I kinda wish they had turned out ugly now.

You just have to convince them that you don’t mind a battery on a minor charge. Being an ex-con, it’s not all that difficult to convince them to find a better target. :imp:

3 Likes

Now that it’s official, what’s on that wish list?

we had this one fella…about 30, worked at Verizon…kept calling my girl sweety when she was 13… he then asks how old she is and I chimed in,…she is just old enough that if you keep calling her sweety you gonna get knocked the fug out…never seen a fella backpedal that quickly, lol…had to show a few others my .40…fortunately my girl is a nerd and pretty oblivious to when she is being hit on and such… she has only ever been to two school dances and has never been kissed…that last part bothers her a little I think…but I put the legit fear of god in those boys before they took my girl to those dances.

4 Likes

Its not over till its over, there"ll be many more months to win my friend !!!
Thanks again <*)))><{

Thank you my grow friend , a very sweet Bud she was !!

Thank you Beans, maybe you next !!!

1 Like

Your daughter has a good eye for Horticulture !! You may need glasses LOL !!!
Thanks again <*)))><{

Thanks so much , please keep the posts coming !!

@Majiktoker or Latewood hasent sent me any instructions for an order, but if they do:

Gold Leaf
Girl Scout Cookies Extreme
Crystal
Train Wreck
Blue Dream

Yeah , that would be just Fine !!

5 Likes