October 2016 Bud of the month contest

@Savingpvtviper gets my vote. Great pic. Great looking bud man.
There was a few great outdoor buds to so it wasnt an easy decision.

1 Like

YES Entries are still open for October. Vote away! :slight_smile:

I see 3 I really like. Hard to vote.

4 Likes

Not easy to choose but @Savingpvtviper has got a really nice fat bud so yup thatā€™s my choice .

2 Likes

First, I would like to thank all entrants for making this a very difficult choice. I know I have to select just one, so Iā€™m going with @FyshhTrap on this one.

I have to say congratulations to all of you on doing such a fine job! Iā€™m beginning to think yā€™all are going to make this harder as the months progress!!!

2 Likes

@FyshhTrap good job :clap:

1 Like

tough choice, @nwinbackyard gets my vote

1 Like

@nwinbackyard gets my vote
Another great job everyone

1 Like

Oh! So many fine buds. :smiley:
I have to go with my 1st instinct. @FyshhTrap gets my vote.

1 Like

@FyshhTrap you get my vote, great job dude! I know youā€™re guerilla growing, so Iā€™m super impressed with your entry man! Viper yours was so hard to choose between! Great job everyone!!
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

1 Like

Fish trippy you get my vote

1 Like

@FyshhTrap if I vote for you can I have your trimmings??? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hillcrest. PLease vote correctly for counting ease. Thanks. Example: @membersname

@FyshhTrap gets my vote

1 Like

@FyshhTrap:v:

2 Likes

You got it my friend , and they are STIICKKY!!

5 Likes

Sorry for being a dick here but how can a bud covered in Spider mites be getting so much attention. @FyshhTrap Iā€™m sorry for being a dick bro but just being honest

1 Like

Thatā€™s not spider mites, thatā€™s fluffy shit from nearby wild flowers , It floats all over as the plants nearby die. I"ve treated all my plants with an organic foliar bug spray.

4 Likes

All of the bud looked sooooo unbelievably good. Good job guys an gals. Win or lose, bud like that, everyone is a winner!

4 Likes

So i guess bobby voted for fyshtrap?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s just too funny!

Rules are rulesā€¦

3 Likes