Ny to pass chronic pain med mj

I’m so happy driving to work today at 3am I heard NewYork state is going to approve med mj for chronic pain ! About time I’ve been self medicating for that for years among other issues I have !
Happy days are coming for all
Next step full legeal !!!’ :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
I just had to post this since I’m so excited
I deal with neck ,back ,and knee issues and every day is a challenge I got off the oxy’s years ago cause that goes south real F**king quickly luckily I caught my self sliding! Pills SUCK !!!

12 Likes

Congrats! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

One more to the list of states doing the right thing good for you :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971
Yes I agree with you pills very much do suck. So happy I got my mmj.

2 Likes

I’ll always have my mmj one way or the other lol I’m just happy I won’t need to sneak around like a criminal much longer
And with luck we will be allowed to grow soon also
Legally :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning:

2 Likes

In case u haven’t heard any updates New York Approves Medical Cannabis as Treatment for Chronic Pain | The Marijuana Times

1 Like

That’s awesome!
I treat d my own chronic back pain with alcohol for ten years, MUCH happier and healthier with MMJ

@BuffaloSoja thanks for the update
I suffer with herniated disks lower back L4&5 also have fused vertebrae in my neck from an old injury
So this is a step in the right direction my friend and I hope in time they will allow us to grow our own medicine also
I’ll be looking in getting my medical card :credit_card:

1 Like

That’s for sure @Sl1 I was on OxyContin for a while but didn’t like where I was heading and kicked that Sh@t to the curb

2 Likes

I too have Cronic back pain and as well as cronic headache I cannot sleep at night

1 Like

Then you will qualify @AmnesiaHaze if I remember correctly your in the other side of the state
I think we will be full legal here in two more years
Nj going legal
Vermont is also going legal
Mass, and maine are legal
Ct on it on the table as well
No way NY will stay on the wrong side of this fight besides
The culture today the will go legal just to piss on Washington

1 Like

I can’t find any doctors that support my case, I’m getting pushed away and I feel like really depressed becuase of it. I want to just snap the next time I get judged

I hope so. NY @$!#ed it up no one was notified of the constitutional convention vote last year! We could of done it by this year! Now we need to wait 20 more years we would of been the state to change it on the federal level!

In my opinion we need to get away fro Coumo hes a tool my friend @AmnesiaHaze
Well hes out soon amd hopefully one of the candidates that run fir his job runs on the mj platform so i can put my vite where it will help

2 Likes

I agree brother @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes