Nutrients what is the best

what is the best nutrients on the marketthat I can use for A better quality of buds

1 Like

It’s hard to pick one, there is a lot of diff brands. Some like 1 brand others like different . I like General hydroPhonics both floranova bloom and floranova grow. Good luck.
Tom

Thanks man anyone else? I got the mj booster how about you stoner it is for a dwc 4 gal.

Absolutely! Marijuana booster should work awesome for DWC!

1 Like

I need help !!! I’m going to use the marijuana booster for the first time. I have a cash crop box and I am using white widows . I have read the directions but don’t really know how to apply it to the small hydroponic reservoir ? I change the water every 4-5 days so I don’t want to waste the booster ??? Can someone please help me ???

Hope this helps,

MacG

Should I still be using the moon dust also ? I think I should but? The last info u gave really helped me out and it was explained very well thanks !! Please help again

I think the confusion for how much of any of the ILGM booster and the other two are the instructions for how many milliters to 2.64 gallons of water. I mean, I am unsure who has a 2.64 gallon water container, as most folks, likely in the USA have one gallon containers. Then there is the ml measurements, where most folks in the usa don’t have a regular measurement for ml.
Most everyone I know in the usa uses gallon jugs, either empty plastic milk jugs or store bought known clean water in gallon jugs.

2 Likes

You can get a cough syrup cup for ml with most brands of cough syrup or for kids . Now it’s only one ml but it helps .

Hello new to the forum. Starting my first dwc grow. Has anyone used Advanced Nutrients pH perfect?

Yes and it might be safe to still check ph in my opinion . What all nutrients you have ?

1 Like

Yes, ive used them in the form of Grow,Bloom,Micro .AS well as ive just started using their conisuer grow and bloom ph perfect

i currently have no hydro shops around me and perfered to shop in person so i bought everything while i went on vacation and brought it back i have only had one grow and it was a 5gallon net pot dwc grow with some very generic nutrients for my first grow and i had very little problems with my first grow other than i used all cfl bulbs and it took a little time but got roughly 40 grams out of my plant but this time now that i have 1 successful grow and understand more i have built my 50 gallon fishtank into a dwc that will basically hold 20-25 gallons of water and the tank is 4ft long 16’‘x18’’ or so i have 4 air stone tubing and a 4 port air pump, clay pellets and 4’’ cubes…i have upgraded my lights and have a 300 w led and a 180 w led put my old cfl 200-300w bulb…my grow tent is something i built and am going to be 21/2ftx5 ftx 4ft then i can add 3 ft to it if i want but how many plants can i grow and i also bought RX Greensolution part A&B grow and part A&B bloom some liquid seaweed and some flora bud concentrate anyways what is the mixture for this has anyone had any problems should i do a scrog grow this time i also ordered amnesia haze i havent yet started my grow but am going to start within the month just want to do plenty of research before i start. I also own a digital tds meter but have never used it?? and a digital ph meter that i do use…dont really want to spend any money on a RO water system can i buy 5 gallon jugs of water at a fish store? and just PH it??? Do i use both part A&B at same time?

I copped the grow and bloom pH perfect. Gonna try and see how it turns out

Wow beautiful grow u have there! All with pH perfect or conn?

You can use tap water as long as your EC/TDS is not much higher than about 0.1EC or 50ppm/tds NaCl conversion, and yes, just adjust the pH.

And if your tap water is too hard, then the water from a fish store properly pH’ed is fine as well.

~MacG

1 Like

fist off thank you will post a pict of the finish .and yes these are advanced nutes. ph perfect conisuier parts A&B grow and A&Bbloom. had to supplement with cal-mag also i have hard well water, and still couldn’t keep it in the sweet spot. ress was staying 6.7 most days. ingrowth plants were extremely fast growing but when i went in to bud plants slowed down majorly developed brown slime .ress was 72 deg’s got to warm , and was pushing A&N’s bud candy. carbo load will do same if too much is added. REMEMBER…Alittle less is some times more…LOLOL. ill also try to post a pict of A&N’s micro,grow,bloom well water formula not the ph perfect…look close you see the buds are chunky but but had ran out off cal- mag at the time or my leaves would’ve looked better. was maintaneing ph at 6.2.well gonna try to load picts .my internet is crap. my have to laod separately…

1 Like

had to load one at a time picts that is lol this is advanced nutrients well water formula Micr,Grow,Bloom. ran out of cal-mal to too early . DWC ,rotone clay pellets, add their microbes to the res, carboload 'go easy on it if ur ress is warm . bayer asprin

You might want to order advance nutrient Sensi cal mag Xtra which has NPK ratio of 4-0-0 and it should give better results since you have other advance base nutrients .

1 Like