Nutrients mix ratios?

Yeah I hate to say it but people get offended on here quick. Just a friendly piece of advice.

Haha right on… thanks for lookin out man. Thats just how i talk. Now if i was cussing at someone or causing drama id understand.

Ill do my best :blush::v:
Now back to the awesome knowledge!!!

1 Like

I am see more people on utube talking about useing 1/4 or 1/2 strength mix and getting a cleaner smoke. So they say. But that is something I’m kindda into. Trying to use less and get more. But also that’s all been just with coco.

I am currently using vermi crop organics. It is a dry fertilizer added to the soil. I use the recommended feeding which is a 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of soil.
My next grow I’m going to use flower power and also a grow with nectar of the gods and with both of those lines I will follow the recommended feeding schedule.
I grow in sunshine mix #4

hi thr,just wondered how long can u you leave the nutrients mixed up in a bottle for before they become unusable.?like part a+b an ryzo an calmag am sugars an maybe microryza aswell. :slight_smile:

@aussie123556 I’ve always juts mixed them before I use them so I’m not sure. I’ve have yet to use a liquid based fertilizer line but I do supliment cal mag and photosynthesis plus but I just mix when before I water.
I’m sure another memeber can answer your question for you though :+1:

ok tks,was more just curious,not to much info on it.have heard 1 say a week maximum. :slight_smile: tks again.

1 Like