Nutrient needs at which stage of life cycle

They are designed to work in conjunction with each other once you separate you had better know your ladies well since grow doesn’t have many micro nutrients which will be needed. ffof will get you through veg if you read schedule for Jungle juice you would notice grow is reduced during flower micro is always added and bloom increases. This is because grow and micro have substantial N which is needed less during flower if you don’t plan on using entire package atleast don’t use grow alone during flower

@Doobnoob I’m 8 weeks into my grow with ffof and my soils are still running a high TDS of over 1000ppm so you won’t need any nutes for awhile.

1 Like

I would follow the instructions on the bottles, or possibility 50-75% strength of suggested.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help

Are you ready to go 12-12 yet?

My lights are on 20/4 for my auto AK47. So far so good! I am almost 4 weeks into flower.

I have a 2’×4’×60 tent with 2 seedlings under 4 -40 and 42w cfls. 4"fan at the floor pulling 73 degrees witha4" fan and filter routed outdoors. Problem is I can’t get below 82 degrees and 37% humidity. Is this a problem? How do I fix it? Please help

Depends… @Doobnoob you need to start your own topic and include a support ticket I’m sure we will help you figure this out!