Nute burn and flushing

from everything I have read I have a nute burn problem on 1 of my plants. All 3 were planted at same time but my White Widow has developed yellow tips. They are in Black Forest soil and have had no added fertilizer yet. Everything I have read says to flush with 1 gallon ph correct water for every 1 gallon of soil. What concerns me is that the soil will be too wet and cause root rot. thoughts?

This should help

Don’t know how big your plants are but don’t flush seedlings which shouldn’t have any nutes to begin with unless the soil is just too hot

Do you have pictures or have you done a support ticket yet? It may help get you some answers.

@bob31 @Hogmaster @Majiktoker @MacGyverStoner @Donaldj

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:white widow feminized ilgm

How many plants:3

Age from Sprout and Flower:4 weeks since sprouted

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: soil, black gold

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? depends, use moister reader and water when it is dry

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:6.5

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: na have not fed

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor

Light system, size and height from plants: t5, 4 bulbs 1000 watts

Temps; Day, Night: 64-75

Humidity; Day, Night: 45-55

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: yes, fan to blow clean air in, 2 exhaust fans

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: none

Co2; Yes, No:no
[/quote]

1 Like

here are pictures of the yellowing tips

2 Likes

@hippy4life

Any chance you can look at the bag of soil and list the ingredients for us?

They look pretty good, but I do see what you are talking about. Are all three doing that or just one of the three?

Thanks for the tag AB @AnneBonny

only one plant is doing this but the others are strawberry kush and girl scout cookie.

So there is little to no nutrients in your soil I would be saying you are about ready to start feeding

2 Likes

yes was going to start feeding slowly but saw this and freaked haha

deficiency can have quite similar symptoms as a toxicity

2 Likes

according to my calendar they should be put in bloom stage next week. What do you think? I think they need to be a bit bigger

1 Like

I usually avoid counting weeks until after first 6 nodes I would top/pinch them and call them week 1 :wink:

3 Likes

thanks for everyones help. this is much more complicated than back in the day of growing it in my window ledge
haha

1 Like

the quality is far better

4 Likes

I would definitely say it’s start to time feeding looks like your in great hands Might I ask you probably already said it but what kind of nutrients will you be using

2 Likes

@hippy4life I’ve used that soil. It’s actually pretty good. Home Depot sells it for their mj line.

If you have the room, let those girls grow. They’re fems so you could grow them 3 feet tall if you have room in your tent before flipping them.

What nutrients will you be using?

https://www.amazon.com/Dyna-DYFOL032-Foliage-9-3-6-Ounce/dp/B004A27DJA/ref=pd_bxgy_86_img_3?tag=greenrel-20

https://www.amazon.com/Dyna-Gro-7-9-5-Plant-Gro-32-1-Quart/dp/B0054YQ1WI/ref=pd_bxgy_86_img_2?tag=greenrel-20

and for when they go into bloom stage

https://www.amazon.com/Dyna-Gro-Bloom-BLM-032-3-12-6-1-Quart/dp/B000E1VWZ2/ref=pd_bxgy_86_img_2?tag=greenrel-20

any recommendations?

Your plants are a perfect green, I recommend whatever you use, start off at half of what the mfg. Recommends

Any will work so it’s all a matter of personal preference.

You should always start below the package recommended amount. It’s easier to add than it is to remove.

1 Like

You may still be able to get a nector of gods sample pack? Google it. Fill out form in a few days u get a quote on shipping. Its all u pay. Mine was 19.99 just one bottle of the Hades down cost more then that and they send u like 8-9 things. Im sold on them now loving it! Just trying to spread the love

1 Like