Nubie looking for advice on my grow room build:will this work for ventilation and cooling lights?

You just need to edit the picture in gallery buddy, really loving this thread buddy

1 Like

This is my old thread I havenā€™t used in a whileā€¦Iā€™ll tag you over to my other thread @daz49

1 Like

Ok then my friend, does that mean the basement is finished now then

Yes @daz49 itā€™s finished and loaded upā€¦:grinning:

1 Like

Cool I bet it turned out great, how much did it cost in the end

Between the grow store and home depot store abou $6,000

3 Likes

Oh my god thatā€™s some serious coinage but hey if you got it what a great investment, I would if I could, what do you do for work

1 Like

Iā€™m a man of all tradesā€¦retired class A truck driver/mechanic for 30 yrs and picked up carpentry and about anything else along the wayā€¦Iā€™m blessed to be able to work with my hands and my mind doesnā€™t take a break (which can be a curse sometimes) so I keep busy and like to learn thingsā€¦the rooms are an investment and another thing to keep my mind occupiedā€¦I love the learning process and watching them growā€¦to get better each growā€¦just being in this forum I have learned so muchā€¦Iā€™d say without this forum I surely wouldnā€™t have learned so much so quicklyā€¦

5 Likes

Isnā€™t it great, I think I spoilt myself with my first grow by getting a pound off her but more than 1 of her wouldnā€™t have fitted in the tent lol your rooms turned out great

1 Like

Thank you @daz49

1 Like

Well great is actually a huge understatement, but wow buddy you did really good my friend

2 Likes