November 2016 Bud of the month Contest

Them be some frosty nuggs there buddy. Lookin good.

1 Like

Looks very nice might be one of the strains that I buy next.

1 Like

Holy crap guys I donā€™t know if I can choose! Amaze balls!

2 Likes

@Usmcjojo had my vote then and still have it now great job !!! Oldstoner also very nice too

edited because you added to @'s. 1 vote per member, then quit chatting. Please. Carrying on continuous and multiple posts after voting only confuses the count. Please do not confuse me! :sweat_smile: ( my bad )

2 Likes

This one has my vote

I see no vote here! Read directions or your vote will not count. Peace :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Nwinbackyard ,has mine ,But in all farness .it did take me 2 hrā€™s to decide . Ladies and Gentlemen ā€¦ this was in my opinion one of the best ,so far. Hard to call ā€¦:sunglasses:
Hammer

5 Likes

And Iam gonna ask the boss to add a scratch & sniff button . on the contest .
Hammer :wink:

12 Likes

That would be awesome if you could actually do that. But I think everyoneā€™s phones would be glued to ppls noses all the time. Lol. Idk Iā€™m as fried as rice. :rice:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm purple kush.

3 Likes

Wow that looks awesome

2 Likes

Two hours , Iā€™m on two Days! and its only gonna get better and harder!!<*)))><{

4 Likes

Itā€™s a very hard decisionā€¦very hard decision. I wish I could do a vote system where one bud gets 3 votes, another 2 votes and another 1 vote :frowning: .
But I would have to say @Oldstoner gets my vote.
But I have to mention nwinbackyard , Savingpvtviper and hillcrest21678 because they look great.

edited because poster added too many @'s. 2nd time in this contest a member posted more than 1 @!!! @ means a vote. 2 votes on a post means illegal NO vote. I fixed this post. Do not re-post.

4 Likes

@hillcrest21678 gets my voteā€¦ I just love all the crazy colors and Iā€™m sure it smells just as crazyā€¦

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Man this is a tough competition.

2 Likes

This is a fun little competition and really we all win because we get to smoke the entries win or loose . There are some great looking buds on here this month .

6 Likes

@Oldstoner gets my vote nice budāœŒļøļø

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be pettyā€¦Tomā€¦petty and vote for myselfā€¦lolā€¦ @Usmcjojo but if I canā€™t then Oldstoner has my vote. just kidding by the way Oldstoner all the way great job bro.

You can vote for yourself, just like the President.

2 Likes

@Oldstoner gets my vote. Hard choice considering Iā€™m in the contest too lol. Awesome job! Hope my White Widow sparkles like that.

3 Likes

. To bad this isnt all just legal and okay to swap samples in the mail there are a bunch of buds I would love to have a taste of . My vote would have had to go to @hillcrest21678 when I saw it my mouth started to water

edited because this is the 3rd time a member has posted more thanm 1` @ in their vite post. Cā€™mon guysā€¦Damn

3 Likes

Me tooā€¦ :sunglasses:

1 vote per post. If you mention 2-3-4 people with @'s; Your vote could be disqualified.

Judges count @'s as votes. More than 1 in a post is reason to disqualify your vote. :sunglasses:

1 Like