November 2017 Bud of the month contest

I’m going with @Laurap as well but it was a tuff choice all the buds are wonderful
well done to all who entered you all should be proud woohoo

5 Likes

So happy to see you back! Thank you sir! Ive tagged you to see my new girls. Theyre monsters compared to the last. Thank you for the vote, it means a lot & did ya see bob31 is putting on his stetson for me! Lol

4 Likes

Good to see you back Countryboyjvd1971. I was very sorry to hear about your mother…praying for you and your family.

2 Likes

ty Buck3 I am glad to be back on the site missed all you wonderful folks

2 Likes

This is always so hard, they really are all winners. I wish we could vote for 3 and that there were 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes.

@Laurap The composition is lovely, as is the bud.

Myfriend, your composition catches my eye too and has a Christmasy feel. I hope you enter again, if not this month’s winner.

2 Likes

My bad… :v: :heart: to ya brother :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s all good. :smiley:

2 Likes

People have to stop tagging others in this topic~!!! I have had to spend 15-20 minutes deciphering tags and votes. Got a good mind to just disqualify this month.

I am getting nauseous due to my blindness.

Confirmation of a winner will have to wait until I can get with another staff members and make sure we get the vote right.

I want everyone to have fun with this contest.

Please pay attention. This is not a chat room. It is a contest. OK? Cool :slight_smile:

6 Likes

But…but…they’re the same.

4 Likes

Suggestion @latewood fyi love the new icon
maybe we can change rules to state no chatting in bom thread until voting is over to help keep things cleaner and more streamlined
Everyone can hug and kiss when over ??
Just a thought I definitely gets a little confusing to follow and I apologize for any posts i made as well

5 Likes

Congratulations LauraP. Great job!

I will be sending you a PM in order for you to obtain your prize. :smiley:
Thanks everyone for your fine entries.

ILGM-Adminsitration

6 Likes

congrats @Laurap,awesome job on the amnesia haze!
enjoy your winnings!

2 Likes

Unbelievable! I just now found out. Enjoying her wven as we speak. Thanks ILGM for these Fantastic strains, ive only appreciation & admiration for the forum & the awesome growers here. Still want a BOM calendar any chance @latewood?

5 Likes

I think that would sell a ton
Hope they run with the idea Laura

2 Likes

I would totally buy one to use in my grow room.

2 Likes

ohhh,big poster style too!!!
all months on a poster,and reg calendar,lol
i have and use both in my garden…just a thought.
@Laurap

3 Likes

Congrats @laurap. Awesome job.

2 Likes

Great job Boo :+1::heart: I knew you could do it @Laurap !!!

2 Likes

Congrats @Laurap on the win. Now what to get?lol

3 Likes

Congratulations @Laurap

3 Likes