November 2016 Bud of the month Contest

personally I have been considering sour diesel for that role…heard it is a good daily smoke…any of the haze’s should be good too… I might be odd,…but I think I would prefer a slightly lower thc for an all day smoke…20% might be a tad high to run around on all day, lol.

1 Like

California dream

2 Likes

@Oldstoner nice job @Usmcjojo great job guys till next time

1 Like

Yeah @Hogmaster thanks looking forward to the January or February BOM. contest hope to have another contender by then . This is fun win or loose loved some of the entries this month were great . And your super skunk journal got me to order the buy 5 get 5 free special last month .

Well @Oldstoner I should have a entry the next two months :zipper_mouth_face: Hope I have better results as is pretty buds lol

1 Like

@Oldstoner, congrats on the win,what a great bud, please let us all know how it smokes up when the time comes , once again congrats

1 Like

@Coltfire thanks bud will definitely do a review on what this smokes like but it has been a while since I have smoked very much so I am sure that it will make me blind .

3 Likes

@Oldstoner,

I sent you instructions on how to collect your prize of a 5 pack of any flavor in the seedbank. Happy Holidays! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this contest is a testament of the very high quality of seeds Only available at ILGM :sunglasses:
. don’t wait to order and get entered in to the contest .:wink:
Hammer .

6 Likes

And the suspense is killing me and iam not entered this month lol
Hammer .

2 Likes

@Hammer you are spot on about this being a testament to the genetics of ILGM. strains . This is the first time I have ever grown and do not have a green thumb at all . But just like learning to cook I started with quality ingredients ( seeds from ilgm. ) and followed the recipe in the book ( Free Grow Bible ) then listened to the tips and advice on here and on my first grow and entry into the BOM contest I have managed to compete against some awesome looking buds and actually won . Thanks for all the votes guy’s but this really is a group win and there are several on here who deserve at least partial credit and Robert’s genetics are first on that list

The seeds I placed on order are the Green Crack for the active daytime effects it is supposed to have it should be here right in time to go right in the soil and under the lights maybe a contender April or May BOM contest

10 Likes

Nice job buddy congratulations! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks @latewood

Thanks @Paranorman

Here Here!

Good choice. I believe @Aquaponic_Dumme grew that strain.

2 Likes

Well the variety in strains will be fun to compare between what is in the collection. Up to 5 strains in collection now with the addition of this

3 Likes

Like wise…:sunglasses:

1 Like

The girls are still bulking up for the long winter

9 Likes

@Oldstoner ,they are looking g even better.,could you take out this bom comp too.

1 Like

@Coltfire thanks bud but I can’t compete again until January but I think by the time I harvest I will have to take some pictures of the other buds and find another entry

6 Likes