November 2016 Bud of the month Contest

:cry:

1 Like

Aw men I missed it I had a ak 47 :disappointed: oh well lol. So hard to choose they all look good

Enter the ak-47 in Decembers contest

1 Like

your vote will not b counted with more than 1 @name you can comment on the others but only use the @ symbol for the one you are voting for ,just a heads up✌️️

1 Like

Good to know

voting for @Oldstoner sweet looking nugs man

1 Like

Voting ends tomorrow night at Midnight EST. Make your vote count

lw

1 Like

I made it perfectly clear many times. 1 vote per post. No extra @anyone Vote disqualified. I want this to be fun but, if you refuse to follow guidelines, and make it harder for us to count votes, we will act accordingly.

I did not want this to happen but, you were warned by another member and replied, yet you did not change your post. Vote disqualified.

I sure hope this does not affect the outcome. Maybe next month all the adults can follow the guidelines. Peace, lw

2 Likes

What a great Bud of the Month contest this November.

I count Oldstoner with 11 votes as the winner with Usmcjoj appears to have placed a 1/2 lap back with 5-6 votes and we had 3 other excellent entries that all got votes. Sorry, not posting all names due to back and neck telling me to take a break.

Watch for PM, Oldstoner

Will start Xmas contest in a few days! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My vote goes to @Oldstoner great job for first time grow. :cactus:

1 Like

congrats :champagne::confetti_ball::tada: @Oldstoner hope i win next month my seed pile is getting low and no funds till after the holidays :frowning:

2 Likes

Sorry! I called it a few hours early. Thought deadline was last night at midnight.

Will make it official later tonight. Peace, lw

1 Like

That’s ok @latewood looks like @Oldstoner won so he didn’t need my vote. Congrats @Oldstoner would love a taste of them buds bud. :cactus:

1 Like

Congrats @Oldstoner it was a great bud I can hold my head up high losing to that bud.

1 Like

Thanks guys I really appreciate the votes I looked at the buds in the contest and almost didn’t even put her in till next month when she was closer to harvest . I actually owe pretty much this whole grow to the advice from others on here and hours of reading you guys old posts . This was my first grow and now I’m hooked . Thanks again for all the advice and encouragement . Also @ktreez420 that is the plant you talked me into learning on by experimenting with it that is the one I super cropped

8 Likes

lol smoke another one

2 Likes

Looks like I’m going wiyh @Oldstoner

1 Like

I did not vote. Too many nice “Buds” here!!!

You guys put on a great show for us this month. Great sportsmanship to boot. Really cool!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Oldstoner on the win. Absolutely great looking bud for 1st time grow. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @nwinbackyard it just proves my Dads old saying about even a blind dog finding a bone every now and then . I got lucky with the strain and the genetics from ILGM. Now trying to figure out what to add to the collection is going to drive me nuts . I need to figure out a good daytime active smoke.

3 Likes