November 2016 Bud of the month Contest

My bud sucks bummer next month it’s so on lol

4 Likes

Sorry will remember that next time thanks

1 Like

@Oldstoner all tha way

3 Likes

@Oldstoner got my vote nice looking bud man, but a very hard choice this go around I’m going to have to invest in some ilgm seeds.

3 Likes

@Oldstoner has my vote.

I would also like to send a shout out to hogmaster! The choice was down to those in the end for me.

For the rest of you…WOW! :heart_eyes:

This was one helluva showing! It really is hard to pick just one. I have a new appreciation for Cup judges now. If only we were able to have the full experience as they do.

Thank you all for leading me to smoke another bowl…

3 Likes

I heard that, and as I was reading your statement, thinking…And; Get to smoke a little of each to boot. Yyeeeeehhh

5 Likes

Nice job oldstoner you have great patients that’s what it’s all about that is a very fine job congratulations

1 Like

@Savingpvtviper gets my vote

(Thanks floridason :thumbsup:)

1 Like

@Savingpvtviper has mine this month. I nearly picked this bud last month.
Watch out next month boys. My white widow auto will have some big fat buds. Nearly enterd it this month but thought ill hold pics back untill the end.

1 Like

Don’t forget the @ for your vote, my friend. I’d hate to see that vote not be counted.

That bud IS beautiful under that light!

3 Likes

@Savingpvtviper … that is Bud of the Month worthy! as were so many others, but my vote goes with you.

2 Likes

@nwinbackyard that SSH is amazing man! It gets my vote… will have to vote for my own next month, lol.

4 Likes

@Usmcjojo got my vote. Good job bro :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

@Usmcjojo got my vote his bud made me place a order

3 Likes

@hillcrest21678 awesome job from everyone this month can’t wait for my seeds to arrive, good luck every1

2 Likes

@oldstoner has my vote. Mike

1 Like

@Oldstoner has my vote

1 Like

@Oldstoner has my vote. Tough competition around here.

1 Like

@Oldstoner gets my vote, although there were many great nugs. My ILGM WW autos just popped up out of the soil and just put under the lights this morning and one AK from canuk seeds. Cany wait to have some awesome nugs like you have here! Cant wait to enter in a few months myself.

TH

1 Like

@Usmcjojo you got my vote!

1 Like