Notifications being delayed, or not there

Is anyone else having difficulties getting notified, delayed or otherwise? Sometimes I don’t get notified until the next day, even though I’ve already responded in the same thread.
@bob31 @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

I see that as well. It has always been a bit behind. It doesn’t bother me too much

1 Like

I just noticed the same thing. I wonder if it’s traffic related.

1 Like

i thought it was just bob being mean…?

5 Likes

I think they just fixed it @Covertgrower I just got flooded with notifications.

hahaha @BIGE

Lets not start any conspiracy theories, hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::open_mouth:

8 Likes

we all know about you and deflate-gate bob…lets not be coy,roy. lol

2 Likes

Just cause we like our :football: balls a little softer in NE doesn’t make us bad folks @BIGE

hehehe

5 Likes

dilly dilly,philly philly!

1 Like

Me too…

1 Like

Wasn’t working earlier but seem to be now

1 Like

@dbrn32 @bob31 @BIGE @SilentHippie @Tr33 @Smokin_ernie
It seems to me the notifications do eventually get caught up, but not for an undetermined amount of time. It’s sporadic. Then it gets behind again.

1 Like

I got a butt load about the same time as you guys. Another thing I noticed, some of them were repeats from earlier, I had already responded to them.

Another thing I noticed, I’m out of likes but I can still like posts. Not complaining about that at all.

2 Likes

It’s a trick! The likes don’t actually happen. I verified this by refreshing and going back to the comment I liked, and the like was gone. I too had repeat notifications and responded. @dbrn32

2 Likes

Dirty dogs!

2 Likes

Hairy Grower and the disappearing Likes…

1 Like

Ive held my mouth all season. Plz dont get me going! Perpetual Cowboys fan over here. Funny though ask any texan & theyll tell you we would rather have the patriots over the eagles

1 Like

Haha i just found this thread and i just started another nope @bob31 still haven’t fixed it
Got notifications from 26 days ago this morning

Hi guys, for how long have you been experiencing this?

1 Like

Just yesterday it started.

Roy ive been having some issue with this for a few months now but minimal over the last few days its been a issue