Not sure if ready to harvest

hi guy this is blueberry fem they say around 65 days for flowering these are now about 61 62 days now with alot of light
but now the buds look like they are thinning abit note sure if it going to do alittle more flowering or just try to regrow ,be great for alittle input ,most of the leave have gone and hairs are brown

8 Likes

I’m a noob, but in pretty dam sure if they are at the milky amber consistency you want… then those ladies are ready to hear timberrr. I mean… look at those dense assed beasty buds! Chop um down I say. How old are they from seed and whàt lights you got? (If you don’t mind me asking)

And do let us know what she weighs in at! :slight_smile:

these are grown under a small Nano One Series 400w single chip set LED Grow Light in a 800mmx600mm room, seeds started on the 2 feb .but they was only under a 100watt light for vegg 400hunder one i use for flowering

3 Likes

Do you have a magnifying loop or microscope? The best way to tell is to look at the trichomes for cloudy/amber color.

1 Like

sorry all i got like that in a 1974 small magnifying glass dont think i see much,i no its hard to see on photo but in the sec photo not sure what they called is but the little buds things that join together that make the bud is growing away making it look like its thinning the bud out noot sure if it will thickin out again or its trying to regrow into veg stat again

1 Like

how you got that plant so huge to become the beast it has is beyond me. 3 months so 1 month veg, madness! good for you

They look pretty good. I think, if it were me, and they appeared to be shrinking, I’d harvest.

With that said, you can get a jewelers loop for about $5 and know for sure.

3 Likes

I agree with @Matthew420 I would definitely harvested and definitely get a scope on Amazon they have one made by Carson it’s a 60 time zoom to 120 times zoom and it’s 10 bucks and you can focus with the knob on the side but I would harvest as well because then you can get into bud rot if you don’t get it off in time and that’s never good for anyone but I do want to say you did a fabulous job looks great congratulations I hope you enjoy

4 Likes

Without a close up of the tri’s I’d say they look about ready. You flushed em already?

yes been aweek with just water but i thought i give them another 5 days, just to get them to 65-70 days, got a feeling they doing alittle more growing,but i keep a eye on them and if they look like they still stretching i cut them…i got a angle on one shoulder saying keep them going for aweek and a devil on the other saying cut them could be smoking them in a week

Those babies are looking ready to hang upside down from their toes until nice and toasty dry. When the buds start getting smaller, I would harvest. They are really nice buds !

1 Like

yes just look at them and they look done starting to stretch. so im going in to narnia to night, ty for you input

1 Like

cropped and drying, sec lot moved over to room…brought more seed so i thought i try strawberry kush …

5 Likes

@kiwii can’t wait to see the strawberry. Those r the next seeds imma buy once I run through mine

just a quick note dryed and for 3 small plant was 4.5 oz

2 Likes

Beautiful buds and nice yield

I just grew S. kush and it was a great result. She spread out really nice. I only topped my single plant and some supercropping and yield was 2.1 oz off the plant in a 16x18x48 grow box ! Was really happy with that. A SCROG is what I would recommend for growing it, it should make you very happy !

Great looking blueberry, you are gonna love that. Can’t wait to hear your yield number. Good luck on your next grow. Jerry