Northern lights auto lifespan

Hey I was just hoping I could get some imput from users who have grown these seeds how long it took to harvest from the day they pop up

On the super skunk 75 days on the white widow I’ve had the earliest 69 days to 82 days done some other autos 85 days was the longest haven’t tried northern lights yet

1 Like

@Hogmaster thanks bro. I got a vacation in mid july, plant should be 70 something days old then. Hoping it’s done by then or can at least go a week past the 17th of july

1 Like

@Tonyb

Welcome to ILGM

i’m not sure but i’m going to find out soon enough. I’m growing 7 different strains of auto flowering plants two of each for 14 auto’s and two Gold Leafs not auto.
If you want i’ll tag you in my journal so you can see what go’s on

Will

1 Like

Thanks @garrigan62. I’m pretty sure you tagged me already. It’s def interesting… Just alot of posts and alot that aren’t “relevant” to the topic at points lol. Ur popularity congested the thread xD. I’m waiting for final results post :stuck_out_tongue:

ya i know i didn’t want that to happen but the boys here are all good friends

Will

Yes indeed. Haven’t even been on this forum a week yet and there’s already a few ppl I’d like to say I consider cyber friends lol.

1 Like

How’s everything going @Tonyb

Pretty good. Work my ass off n come home n tend to my plants. Can’t complain (:

1 Like