No sign of flowering at 42"

A question from one of our customers - hoping someone can help:

White widow, feminized, auto, is the one I am inquiring about.
I am now in my 8th week. I have 6 plants. I amusing LED light. Fox Forest soil.
Problem. Three of my plants are over 42" high (measuring from the dirt) I have continually raised the light and can now go no higher. There is no sign of flowering. No pistils. My leaves are burning. Since my seeds were auto flower, I put the light on full bloom, at 4 weeks. I also went to 12/12. LST? No. I tried at about four weeks but the plants pulled away. from the ties . and went right back to their normal shape. I decided to let them grow and now I don’t know what to do with them. If they were a regular strain of white widow instead of auto, I would perhaps cut the tops. I tried bending one of the 42" girls but she broke the cola. I Fixed it with tape.
I need some help.

Try to introduce a couple of cold nights, like 45-50 F just for a few hours at time…
It will make them think winter is coming…
Now Iam sure this is not what most of the expert growers would do, but necessity is mother of invention…
Good luck, its working for me…

Unfortunately some of the Auto’s get big too.

At this point, I would think supercropping it may help. You can really get space quickly that way. From what you said, the plant is in danger of burning up in the lights. Nothing to loose in my estimation.

Auto’s are traditionally a not clone or trim at all because it would shorten the growth time. @garrigan62 has a study grow going right now on Auto’s and Cloning. Will be interesting to see what becomes of the study. Here is the link

I know what you are saying. I had two cloned White Widow and they both grew to 34" high. Tex gave you the link to my journal come on over and visit. And Welcome to ILGM we all hope you say and grow with us.

As far as what to do is maybe try to tie them down the best you can.

Will

Will, do you think that supercropping would be bad for them? It would give a lot of space in a short time.