Next grow and I can't quite decide on

@Hawkeye_diesel is all talk he’s really a sweet little pussy cat in a lion suit hahahahahaha @B345T
Or is it the other way around :open_mouth::thinking: lmfao

3 Likes

:joy::joy: yeah urmm I’m thinking its the other way round @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Awe y’all are too sweet haha

It’s probably a little more not nice then nice

2 Likes

Of I was to try an do a quick dry for a sample what would be the best route? Or should I just let it hang upside down till it snaps then going it up an try?

1 Like

if you wanna help it along as its only a sample just cut the bud from the stem & leave it by your PC fan or laptop exhaust that nice warm air will help it :wink: only for a quick taster of course

1 Like

Any one ever try Crystal? I have 5 going and I have to say as far as a strong growing plant goes these are amazing. @Hawkeye_diesel @Countryboyjvd1971 @B345T @Manny_FTGUTube @BIGE

4 Likes

never heard of it @sasquatch way to many strains to keep up with :smile:

1 Like

I got them from ILGM @B345T There a medical strain. Sounds like some heavy duty stuff I quote. " not recommended for starting smokers."

1 Like

hmm now i never looked in there before those are some BIG old numbers on the THC :confused: even more confused on what i want to buy from here now

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what it says on the ams website when lookin at the medijuana strain haha
So I had to order some to see what all the warning was about haha

1 Like

Them numbers are what got my attention! @B345T I have a few months to go till I find out @Hawkeye_diesel . I can tell yall this. Its a beefy plant . 6 wks old 24in tall, main stalk looks like a fat pencil lol

I haven’t had the pleasure sorry @Sasquatch

Im not a fan of quick dry methods @Hawkeye_diesel
All seem to ruin taste when I’ve tried them ?

Yeah that’s what I’m read. She’s still hanging in terms closet. It’s about 74° and about 50% humidity

1 Like

Perfect another day or two should be ready
I do think @kabongster has a method he uses that met not kill the taste ?

So those are good number when dryin?

1 Like

Yes sir that’s about where I try to keep my tents / room when drying sir
I try to keep about 55% but temp spot on for me

Awesome thanks

1 Like

No worries brother
How you making out with the weather?
You go storm chasing with dad ?

1 Like

Just fine a little wind and some small hail. No, no chasing for us, my girl told me it’s too dangerous haha
We may go later on in the season though, once the storms become more centralized in Oklahoma haha

2 Likes