Newbie with a million Q's getting ready for this summers outdoor

Sweet @AmnesiaHaze, shall do! :+1:

1 Like

Awesome can’t wait to see the growth start to explode! :+1::v:

P.S I like your profile avatar. It reminds me of the simpsons. I’m going to make something similar I hope you don’t mind :wink:

@AmnesiaHaze, thanks dude, it is a Simpson version of me that I had made up a little while ago, & definitely feel free, can’t wait to see it. :v:

Just gave them a feed, looking forward to seeing the girls take off too. :grin:

1 Like

@Buds007

When I first saw the tent i said, dam that’s a big F’n speacker …lmao

Will smoking-hookah

4 Likes

IMG_3135

Did she look like that before the transplant?
@Buds007

They are in a bit of shock mode for a few days after transplant. Generally it isn’t normal to see that…

I would recommend a support ticket and I would recommend a fresh one anytime you think your garden is having a problem.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

I personally wouldn’t suggest nutes this early if you are in soil. Too much water could have a negative affect: be careful of your watering practices this early in that pot size.

Do fill out the support ticket though. It’s helpful to have everything right there.

1 Like

Thanks @bob31, yeah she looked like that before the transplant.

Strain; ILGM WWA

How many plants: 2

Age from Sprout and Flower: 20 days

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots: Coco/Perlite 70/30 in 3gal pots

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? Every other day when the top feels dry after poking my finger in

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: haven’t had any runoff come out of the pots, but it’s 6.5 going in.

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: just started & the recommendation on the box is 1000ppm TDS

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? CYCO Platinum series
Strength and how often? What’s recommended on the box & I’ve only fed once

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent? 4 x 4 x 6.5 1680D tent

Light system, size and height from plants: 300w LED 18" from plant, soon to be changed to 1600w(650w actual) LED

Temps; Day, Night: 24 - 20(about 75 - 65)

Humidity; Day, Night: 75 - 65

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: no, just a small fan

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: no

Co2; Yes, No: no

There’s your issue. Your pH is off @Buds007

Also Coco dries out faster than soil, so you may need to water / feed more frequently.

1 Like

Thanks for that @bob31, what is the pH meant to be?

I’ll up the watering regime as well. :+1:

I would go in at 5.8 and see how they like that @Buds007

Nutrient_Chart2

Any nutrients or fertilizers in that mix?

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks @bob31! So the coco mix is classed as hydro?

Yeah, I’m using the CYCO platinum series of nutes, but there’s nothing in the substrate mix. :+1:

1 Like

We break growing mediums down as soil and soiless @Buds007 Coco and Peat and such as usually organic growing mediums but not soil.

Same pH as water growing. Bring the nutreint mix pH down to 5.8 to 6 and you wont believe the difference in a couple days!

2 Likes

Fantastic @bob31, thank you so much for all your help, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. :+1:

1 Like

Next question for you guys, is a litre(0.25gal) a good starting point for watering a 3gal pot with coco/perlite, or is that too much/not enough? :thinking:

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @peachfuzz @garrigan62 @Myfriendis410 @FreakyDeekie @AmnesiaHaze @noobius

1 Like

As small as they are, you are actually watering with tablespoons of water now. When they grow into their pot a proper watering will be more like 2 gallons.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s very interesting. I didn’t know the difference was so much. Thanks @Myfriendis410 :+1:

2 Likes

I’m a coco grower and love it! It’s more labor intensive than soil though.

One thing that’s a PITA but you gotta do it: ph your water every time you water or feed. It will hold for 8 hours or so.

You could probably start nutes but start LOW! 1/4 strength for 2 weeks, then start bumping it up.

I’ll tag you in on my journal if you would like. Gold leaf, Jack Herer, Girl Scout Cookies, Sour Diesel and White Widow.

I like variety haha!

That sounds cool @Myfriendis410 , I’d love to read your journal.

With the nutes, do I start on 1/4 of what’s recommended? Cause the CYCO stuff starts light & ramps up later down the track. This stuff is pretty good, there’s about 10 different bottles(growA&B, bloomA&B, potash, swell, root boost, etc) & it even tells you the recommended TDS, EC, pH & dose in ml/L for each week. :+1:

1 Like

If they have a schedule for early veg, go for it.

Something I use with my young 'uns is a plastic solvent bottle. Makes watering easier.