New strains I see?

awesome brother.

2 Likes

Looking good my friend. Not sure of cbds in c widow but thc is high. A lot of times if thc is high cbds are low

1 Like

Loved Crystal did six plants and a little under two pounds and the gf liked it better than white widow…

2 Likes

Im about a month from harvest & they already are glistening. Cant wait!!

3 Likes

How they turn out

1 Like

@Laurap, @Daddy, @Big123 , Lights are 12-12 now . I found my old Hat . Made of hemp , lol

7 Likes

Got till end of month but thrse girls are glistening

Only thing id suggest is upping your humidity. I keep at 50-60% early flower slowly going down to 40-50% by mid flower & hopefully dropping down to 40% by last few weeks before harvest.

4 Likes

@Laurap Haaa It gets low sometimes when someone forgets to put water in the Humidifier . Right now I have 59% at 74 * with the tent door open . Its very cold and dry here so its a battle . I will try to follow your suggestions , I like the idea of a gradual drop . Thank you

1 Like

I was looking @ your hygrometer reading. Love the hat BTW

1 Like

I couldn’t resist, had to buy some seeds, Gorilla Glue #4, and some more Gold Leaf while at it. The Gold Leaf amazing stuff!

Spring garden lineup change… ;=))

1 Like

@Big123 I am eyeing the GG#4 also. It’s in my wishlist. Super excited to grow it.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 after you suggested Fire OG I took a closer look, it has the same effects as OG Kush, And it’s basically OG Kush, but crossed with two parents that’s are very strong. So a hybrid vigour. I grew OG Kush my first grow, and I really have to say I enjoyed it and it did help with migraines.
I’ll be adding this to my indica/hybrid grow… yep, shopping 3 grows ahead. Just wanted to say thanks for suggesting it.
Black widow is similar to WW, but it’s more indica dominant. It could be interesting. (Just read Whitewidownoobie ‘s post)

1 Like

Sweet! You know the only bad part is having to wait 3 grows lol.

My next purchase might be Crystal with high THC and CBD and some Banana Kush for me . But I will probably change my mine again next week .

1 Like

GG4 and GL beans arrived today!

1 Like

Awesome! Great feeling when they show up. Congratulations and enjoy your future growing. That Gorilla Glue 4 is next on my list it looks outstanding. I’ve had some from a local dispensary and it was terrific. I am sure you’re going to love ILGM’s.
Take care

2 Likes

It was the newest strain

@Neckred , @Laurap , @Covertgrower Mix Packs … How can you resist ? I just ordered Auto 2.0 , Bubble Gum , Jack Herer , OG Kush and Auto Flower mix pack Amnesia Haze , Blueberry , Northern Lights . PLUS 5 Gold Leaf . It’s a good thing I will have help from my son-in-law with his new 4x4 set up . It’s going to get interesting !

2 Likes

I loved the OG Kush, and I have JH just can’t drop it. @Seeddog