New strains I see?

Looks like there are some delicious new strains on the menu here!

8 Likes

Yes, I’m looking forward to purchasing some of the new ones for the simple fact that I haven’t tried them yet either! @Neckred

5 Likes

@Covertgrower…just what I was thinking…Im good on seeds till next summer, but I will be getting some of these…banana kush looks pretty nice!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You know I saw that one, and the thought of banana was kind of odd thing. At least for me. I was excited for the lemon Kush. @Neckred

4 Likes

@Covertgrower…it wasn’t really the banana part that caught my eye rather the 27% thc…i am glad to see new fruity flavors added…maybe they will be inclined to re-package the fruity mix packs they sell…give us new bulk options…if not…oh well…they look good all by themselves…lololol

5 Likes

Had next grow thought out. Now all these new yummy strains! What to try first?

9 Likes

I went with skywalker og hehe

9 Likes

Torn between skywalker & banana. Guess ill have to get both!

7 Likes

I’ll eventually get all of them I think I still need to try four of the original strange to have completed that task yeah I want them all to I haven’t found anything I haven’t liked :wink:

9 Likes

My list has grown , still want to do chronic widow and got 7 more on my to grow list.

2 Likes

@Laurap I have 2 chronic widows started . I’ll let you know how they turn out . I would like to try one of these new fruity strains next

6 Likes

Yes, please keep me in the loop! Wanting to try next. Ive got crystal in tent now. Theyre 6 weeks old & huge!

13 Likes

I purchased 5 pack of Fire OG and Skywalker OG, changing line up for the spring…

5 Likes

@Laurap…all that is Crystal? Looks great. @Big123…like many,I’m a Star Wars fan, so tell us how the Skywalker turns out… :space_invader:

2 Likes

@Seeddog if you have a journal on your CW tag me in please. Its going to be in my next grow and I want to see how this one goes.

Chronic Widow a joy to grow, dense, crystally buds…

@Hogmaster @Covertgrower @Laurap
We ordered Super Lemon Haze, LA Confidential and Banana Kush. I wanted sum of all too. :heart::sunglasses::v: This is an addiction! Baahaaa

5 Likes

@70sChick congratulations on the bean choice! Are there any loser picks though? Lol I think I should just make an order. I just need more beans! Anyways tag me when you decide to start them! This will be great!

2 Likes

Nice let me know how you like I will do the same on the skywalker og :wink:

3 Likes

@Hogmaster @Covertgrower we’ll definitely tag ya’ll when we drop new seeds. It will be spring I’m sure… :heart::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes