New Member 1st Grow!

The kids look great @VelcroThumb Nicely Done!

4 Likes

Stupendous! Pat yourself on the back. :heart:

4 Likes

I agree, looking great!

4 Likes

@bob31 @70sChick @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny
If anyone has trouble with maintaining stable temp in their tent/room, i highly suggest one of these. They even have one that has humidity probe i believe!

6 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what did you get soaked for that? I’ve seen a few different temp or humidity controllers around lately.

I’m $100 deep in infinity cloudline 4” that comes with controller to do that for you. They’re available bigger at higher cost, but the 4” was larger than I needed.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 it is for heating and cooling appliances, so i guess you could use it for a fan. I have it hooked up to a heater. Since my tent is in a shed, temps get really cool at night when lights go out

3 Likes

Silly me, I definitely thought it was for fan haha!

3 Likes

@dbrn32 lol still not silly as it can control a fan if needes. It has 2 plugs… 1 for heat appliance and 1 for cooling appliance. I have it set to turn on once tent gets to 70 and it turns off once it gets to 80. Looking for an affordable small AC unit and i will be almost all set!

5 Likes

Where’d you get it @VelcroThumb I was considering one of those as well, but for some reason, I never got it… How much $$ ??

1 Like

@bob31 $35 on amazon

2 Likes

geez not bad @VelcroThumb can you post a link?

3 Likes

@bob31 https://www.amazon.com/bayite-Temperature-Controller-Thermostat-Pre-wired/dp/B01KMA6EAM
You can get it a couple of dollars cheaper from another site. But this one was $42. I think i had a percent off promo

3 Likes

Sweet, I put it in my cart. I just spent $80 on auto parts on amazon so I gotta wait till next week. I buy cases of oil and such. Same price as the auto parts store, but it gets delivered to the front door! @VelcroThumb Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

@bob31 youre welcome! Pretty soon we can be fully automated!

2 Likes

yep I was thinking a probe into the soil to tell us when they are dry enough and connect all of that to wifi or bluetooth with a camera in the tent and bring it all to a small desktop display or a gui on the computer… @VelcroThumb

4 Likes

@bob31 some of the tech they have to make a grow fully automatedis so cool! You can pretty much set it up where all you gotta do is keep filling a res with water and nutes and the rest of the room will take care of itself!

4 Likes

Girls are looking good! Topped and fimmed like crazy!!!

Might have to do some real LSTing tonight! Spread them limbs and open the ladies up a bit lol

8 Likes

Did some LSTing on the ladies. Not enough room to do all 5 in the tent!

7 Likes

A couple of mine grew like that had some deformed leaves she’s good now. It had no ill effect

2 Likes

@bob31 @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny @Covertgrower @muffybunny @Myfriendis410
Girls responded well to LST.

Before

12 hours After

8 Likes