New Kind Vape Pen Arrived Today

First off lemme say I’m a fairly new Mj enjoyer and have really only smoked a few joints back in high school before joining the Army and none during my 10 years on active duty. Then I spent the next 7-8 years traveling the worlds best vacation spots like Liberia, Sierra Leon, Sudan, Iraq, and Afghanistan as a contractor for Uncle Sam. Now that I’m not worried about Piss tests anymore, and I’ve got more aches and pains than I did yesterday and the day before and the…

I ordered the kind TruVA model which is a vape pen for mj.
Checked around and did my research and this one was right for me. It is a bit spendy at $139. But if you enter save40 at checkout you get it for under $100 with 2 day shipping.

It arrived today. It comes in a nice cigar type box with instruction booklet, cleaning kit, extra mouth pieces, very nice grinder and charging cord. Also a free lifetime warranty. I’m impressed so far…

So how does it smoke?
Well it’s got 3 temp settings. I like the middle one
It holds about .5 gram.
It’s Very smooth and really taste all the different flavors of the bud.

I only took 4 quick puffs on it. 1 at each temp setting and then 1 more back at the blue. I kinda just rolled slowly into a nice high and it’s lasted about an hour and starting to taper off. But they were really small puffs and I’m quite pleased with it. I’m about ready to take another hit and see what happens. I’ll update later on how long a “bowl” lasts, battery life, usage wear and tear and so on…

Enjoy life… really enjoy the high life

6 Likes

I’ll have to take a look. I’m looking to try a vape pen.

Thank you for your service.

For flower or concentrate?

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I’m looking for one for flower. (If you were asking me that is)

I got a dry herb vape and love it. The taste is great and high is as well. It is by da Vinci . The other nice thing there isn’t much of a smell to the vapes.

2 Likes

I’ll check that out.

Mine is for flower!! I love the thing so far