New Grower and member

Ok i am getting a ph reader and ph down, soil acidifer brings ph down also from whay ive been told @noobius

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BNKWZY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thats what I use and have personal experience with @atribute2008

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075J888J7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?tag=greenrel-20

with this PH/TDS combo pack

Thank you, ordered and will be here this week, should i wait for my soil to dry before watering with lower PH water? Or should i water as soon as it arrives? @noobius

@atribute2008 just adjust the ph when the soil is dry you should be good.

1 Like

yea, i agree with @Covertgrower. youll be fine until they dry out

also, one other thing i would do if i was you, is add some holes to the sides of those solo cups.

those are mine thanks to Bob31 here. I did the same as you and had 6-8 holes in the bottom, and it was not enough drainage even with those so if you add them up the side it lets the soil aerate a lot more(better for roots).

Awesome and thanks for the advice which i will follow, phew i was worried i ruined my plants lol, this forum is very helpful amd everyone is great, I will upload pics tomorrow of my progress, just entering week three, maybe you can give me an idea of how long itll take to get to flower, feeder leaves look close to falling off. @noobius

Oh your more than welcome. Its all because of the great advice ive gotten here. How long till flower depends on the strain slightly im told, but unless your growing auto flowers its entirely up to you and your lighting schedule. If they are photos they will go into flower pretty quickly if you put them on a 12/12 schedule from seed, but you wont get much as far as yield. They recommend 6-8 weeks veg, but that depends on the strain type/space limitations/lighting…etc . This is my first grow here, and i plan on vegging between 6-8 weeks. im only a few weeks ahead of you in my grow so ill tag you into my grow journal and you can see what u can expect. Mine are 29 days from seed, week 2 veg.

1 Like

Awwsome, im growing in a good sized closet, smell is going to be a concern for theres no way to make an exhaust system, and im sure 3 plants will give off alot of scent, the strains i have no idea what they are, maybe you could tell me when i upload more pics, i was going to veg for 2-3 weeks and clone so i can start having a regular supply, like i said im brand new lol @noobius

If you can attach pics of your setup when your up and running im sure between everyone here we can come up with something. you wont really need it until flower as long as your temps are stable. , so youve got some time to worry about the smell
for cloning i cant help you that much as ive no experience myself but let me tag some people that i know ive seen that can tell you more about clone taking, as well as point you to the guide from ILGM. Most people here i think like taking clones the last week of veg or the first week of flower i believe, but ill let them chime in. @bob31 @Sirsmokes @Covertgrower

Thanks for the attachment, if you do a shorter veg cycle, how much yield do you usually get? @noobius

Depends on a lot of things. I don’t even wanna guess to be honest but the bigger the plant, the more buds

I’m currently on my clone grow from my first grow. I even monster cropped two of them, and they’re the craziest looking plant I’ve seen. So many random knodes and so many preflowers. Those were taken the second week of flower. @atribute2008 cloning is easy, and if you treat them right, you’ll be successful.

2 Likes

Good to have you im pretty new here myself few months old anyway enjoy

1 Like

@atribute2008 hey, just curious if your girls ever started looking any better?

1 Like

They are! I topped them and theres new nodes growing! Waiting for my ph down and reader, they need water but im trying to wait because of my ph problem, im also going to take one and force flower it to have sone smoke, the other two ill be transplanting when my package gets here, any advice is appreciated! @noobius

2 Likes

Still have those spots on my leaves from ph problem, but how do you think their looking? @noobius

I don’t think those spots will go away but they look super healthy now.

Is it ok to trim those off? @noobius