New Grow (Master Kush)

Beautiful ladies my friend!
Im excited to how they’re gonna turn out
Keep growing strong and great job🙇

2 Likes

This is what I am presently feeding: Connoisseur A&B; Big Bud; Nirvana; Bud Factor X; Bud Candy; Bud Ignitor (first 2 wks); Ancient Earth; (These are not AN): Amino Treatment; Equilibrium-( Cal/Mag); Hygrozyme; FF Big Bloom; ProTeKt (Silicon Solution). Superthrive…

1 Like

So I’m about 4 1/2 weeks into veg for mine and I use the ffof soil with AN micro grow bloom and I haven’t needed to feed in over 2 weeks becuase of how the soil retains nuits and moisture well and they’ve still thrived in the last week nearly doubled in size but you’ve already flipped to flower so I’d say don’t lack on the feed and also I have had quite a few people say to me to give the base nuits a chance before you throw in all that money on additives sometimes the base nuits will do as much or more then when u add the others

1 Like

But regardless they look great

1 Like

@Smilin they are looking great your going to have a big job on your hands :open_hands: I bet you can’t wait for that mate :v:

1 Like

They look great :+1:t6:

2 Likes

I’ve used those neuts on the last 3 grows in bloom. Because of the issue I had with my pH meter failure, the deficiency I as seeing was, in part, a result of the lockout that occurred. After flushing, the effects of the Cal/Mag def was showing to a moderate degre on several of the plant leaves, so I wanted to make available all the primary and suppmental neuts, and I had them on hand. They are stretching now, and drinking lots of water. Today I watered, 1.75L and the soil meter indicated the water content was at max when I finished. Before lights out, I checked again and they will hit the dry mark on the meter tomorrow. (Thirsty girl!!) I do not have to water the other one as often… Right now, they look good…Thanks for the reply…

1 Like

@Smilin be careful off the moisture meter mate just check the weight of your pot also its a good indicator.

1 Like

Youve got some real beauties there. In couple weeks or so start watching your trichs. Looking like a bountiful harvest to me. Good job!!!

2 Likes

Nice job
Beautiful!!

2 Likes

Beautiful.

2 Likes

Just looking over your grow again bud there are so healthy looking well done class :ok_hand: just please keep that up and keep us posted yeah and thanks for sharing your contribution to everyone is really great :v:@Smilin

1 Like

@Johnzy81 Thanks for checking in. This is wk 3 day 5 for #1 and wk 4 day 5 for #2.

. A bit of tip burn, but getting there…

6 Likes

@Smilin they are looking great and off course il be checking in its beautiful to see people doing so well and you’re plants are a credit to you mate keep that up buddy for sure and I will be here and so many others also that will definitely help you out :v:.

1 Like

Ok, One week later… Snowing outside and 30 degrees… The plants are coming right along. Two days ago I gave a separate feeding to both with a higher percentage of phosphorus. Today plain water to each. Soil runoff 6.3 pH. Temp 79 F, RH 60%. Watered @ 6.4 pH. #2 plant is in wk 5, and no sign of any red pistils. (I figure about 3 weeks out from the first time I see red pistils). (That just gives me a general idea)… Anyway, here are some pics…

5 Likes

Great work! Replying from my mailbox, hope you get this.

3 Likes

Beautiful tent and buds!

2 Likes

Looking class bud thanks for sharing :v:

1 Like

Week 7 on one , and week 6 on the other. I have been giving straight pH’d water for the last two times, and there is a little burn on the leaves. Anyway, here is the latest pics as of today…

7 Likes

Unbelievable just class thank you :+1::exploding_head:

1 Like