New Grow (Master Kush)

To soon to say, they are still not mature enough to tell.
I know I’ve got 2 sour diesel fem going and both showed 3 weeks ago. 2 weeks be forever I put first one in flower.
The only suspect thing I see is in the very last pic, however if it was male I think you’d see more balls together. Not just a single one. Unless it’s a uni :joy:

2 Likes

Ha! Thanks for the chuckle! @Nug-Bug. I have not flipped any of them over yet, I would like for them to get a little more spread out. They won’t stretch like a sativa would, so, I will let them go and keep an eye on the “one ballers” and make sure they don’t cause trouble… This has been my best grow yet, with the stems being so thick, and the plants responding so well, so I am not in any hurry to chop them up. One day at a time…Thanks again for the reply.

1 Like

Some of the prettiest plants I’ve seen.

First off, thank you EarlyPearl for the kudos! But now, @Nug-Bug (I had to change my mind); Let’s have a moment of silence for the dearly departed! (I took these tonight, and there was no question about the one. And…I put three more in a separate dark place to show their sex’s (Unfortunately, I think the other 3 are males also) (Like I said…“Ahhh the life of growing bag seed”). I am going to put a few on here just for viewing…

3 Likes

10-4 , the 4th pic now that’s a sack.
Others can’t tell.
Nice work keeping your eyes open, and separating the others.

1 Like

That’s a bummer…

Well, I was correct that the other 3 were males… (Shame to chop such a healthy plants! Here’s one pic of one of them.

And now, these are the two left. They both had some issues that came up. One was some rust spots on the end of one leaf, and the found some slight spots on just two or three other leaves on one of the plants. I also noted the color change at the tips and the terminal ends of the leaves (Check the pic and tell me what you think). I thought the spots were a result of a possible Cal Mag deficiency. (Remember I put the Coco on the bottom layer of the pots). So, I fed a separate feeding with approx 750ppms of a mix of Cal Mag & Superthrive in 500ml of 6.2 pH water. And they both responded well! Her’s the pics…

3 Likes

@Smilin, your plants look brilliant well done, so healthy looking I’m well impressed, I have here off people saying that they have grown like 6 pants in 4×4 tents but those beautiful looking indica leafs on your lady’s will be, or can they be ok to finish in that tender time.? Again your photos are class.

1 Like

@Smilin I’m sorry I have just caught up with your posts move so fast I will try keep up new to things here.

@Johnzy81 Thanks! I have Fimm’d every other new growth, twice now. I am pretty sure that the issue with the leaves are not too serious at this point, (I’m pretty sure it’s a magnesium deficiency), if I let the plant grow some, and give a Cal Mag supplement it will hopefully not progress any further. I expect to flip them in the not too far distant future. I have been wanting to grow just a couple of plants in one 4 x 4 tent, and fill up the area. (we will see how that goes…) Thanks again for your comments.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971;@Tr33;@Growit;@Onlythebest79;@Nug-Bug;@EarlyPearl;@Johnzy81. I fed with a mix of Cal Mag; 2 ml/gal of Grow Big; (For a little more nitrogen); 1tsp of X Factor. (to help with the mag deficiency); 1tsp of Epsom Salt sprinkled on the soil; (also for magnesium); and 6ml Big Bloom. (I have not been using FF Neuts up to this point, but in light of what I saw, this is what I have on hand to address the deficiencies, and here is today’s pic! I am happy to say that it addressed the issue fairly well. I measured one of the main stems at 1 inch, at the base, Temp 74 deg F; RH 49%. Soil pH was @ 6.3 for the left one, and 6.4 pH for the one on the right…

9 Likes

Great looking plants! They look super healthy to me.

2 Likes

Fine looking plants!

1 Like

Very nice looking plants.

2 Likes

They look cool as shit @Smilin there is some beautiful bud sites there after feeding with Cal-Mag just be careful to much Cal could locate your root from feeding but it really looks like we have this part mow I’m really pleased for you it will feel so much more satisfying now even more than you thought :v::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand:

2 Likes

They look great man nice and luscious!

2 Likes

Keep up the great work all looks wonderful

2 Likes

What brand of Cal-Mag would you suggest? Thanks.

1 Like

Cal-Mag is only needed for certain situations, and there’s no reason to add extra Cal-Mag if you’re not actually trying to fix something. This isn’t a “supplement” that will make your plants grow faster. It’s only useful in preventing nutrient deficiencies. That being said, a lot of cannabis growers include Cal-Mag in every grow. And because I put a layer of Coco on the bottom of the soil, is the reason, I believe, I was seeing the deficiency symptoms. So, Cal-Mag will be added throughout the grow…

Welcome @EarlyPearl first off all my friend, it is pretty basic with organic growing because most of the mediums are PH buffers and so help keep your readings around neutral with is an indication number of 7 on all off the PH Pen’s, and on the liquid test it will turn green for neutral which is also the equivalent of the number 7, and now back to Cal-Mag it is a very important part of your grow for sure so many benefits that really healthy green colour is mostly the Mag, and the strength :muscle: that comes into your stems and branches is the Cal,! Vita-link I hear is very good but I am now doing my own medical grow and I have started to use them both separately which I sourced from Spain and a company called Bio-Nova but really any Cal-Mag will do the job for you are you growing organic or synthetic? Sorry for the late reply…

2 Likes