New grow is going to be a learning experiment

I transplanted yesterday morning. But that one plant looked like that its whole life for the most part. Maybe 9 out of its 11 days it looked like that.

2 Likes

All the other ones surprised me how good and perky they looked te next morning

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 hey everything is good so far when is it safe to turn it up to 400watts

2 Likes

I would turn it up once I had five sets of true leaves
I top or fim and transplants around the same time as well
@Familyman420
Give the one that looks funny a few day an see if it looks better
I’m not a fan of plugs
I use peat plugs once they never did break apart and seemed to cause a choking point in main stem
The plant was a runt stem never got thicker than maybe 3/4 or a inch ?
I germinate and go right into soil

4 Likes

Yeah i wont ever use the peat ones again. Had similar experiences. First time using rr. So far i liked them. They worked good for me. I had a buddy buy a generic brand and his all turned green after they went in hdome and got a little clf light

2 Likes

That definitely doesn’t sound good green ? Wow yeah I found no need a small solo cup of stater soil and done :white_check_mark:
Lol keep me posted brother

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lights up to 75%/300watts 1x plant topped 1xplant FIM fed 1/8 strength dose of comp.tea and 1/8 strength medusa’s magic, Gaia Mania, and SL100. Watered 2x in theses containers, 6 plants took about a gal. Gave 1 cup at a time to each plant till gal was empty and i got just a small amount of run off. Took about 48hrs to dry out one knuckle deep.

2 Likes

Put bug screens in my intake line yesterday. Would seem like blatantly obvious, common sense, type stuff but … I didn’t give it ANY thought till i open my grow room and have a swarm of bugs flying around my light. … Also the clones i was given came with nats in the peat plugs.So i went around and covered all the soil with pumice stone. Around the outside of the grow room i spread a non organic/chemy granular kill all bug killer about 5x stronger then recommended.

1 Like

@Familyman420 the bugs are probably soil nats
You can put a layer of perilite on the top of you soil that helps a bit they need acces to moist soil to lay the eggs also put a sticky trap in the tent or two
And keep a circulation fan or two I keep min two per tent 4x4

2 Likes

New 300watt led and therm. Hum. Meter.( Since mine fell in water) supposed to get here today. Cant wait for lunch break. Gotta love coming home from working all day to some more 420xmas for daddy!lol
Update the 2 i cut have both outgrown everyone in last 48hrs. Ill take picts. Tonight. The FIM is lusher and the topped on is taller then all the rest. Crazy. Have too lool think i cut like day 13 or 14

2 Likes

1 Like

Looking good @Familyman420 woohoo :v:CB

2 Likes

This is the girl that got FIM’d. She looks good, 24hrs later and shes making all kinds of new growth. Does anyone measure soil temps? Ive been, and noticed that grow bags have been between 67-68f and the buckets and airppots have been 70-73f My grow room has been about 74f average every 24hrs
I finally got my humidity to 55% last 7 days the average has been between 50% and 72% high. Adding the additional 300watt led helped some and i got a hand pump to get rid of the run off right away. Covered the soil with pumic and added a fly strip. Nats are slowly going away.

2 Likes

Uplo20171019_063717ading… 1 clone looks good and one is about dead. The 2 i wanted of strawberry kush died the lone survivor is superskunk. It was taken in veg and took like 4wks to get new leaf growth. I also think the clones are who brought the bugs. Miggt cull off the other one and. Use the space. Or throw the one under my liggts and get rid of the t5

I have seen a few people who place sensors in pots I personally just monitor my tent temps below canopy and
I sure you’ll be fine tho with the temps you have @Familyman420 I maintain a 65 degree temp in my grow room so light on tents run 75. -78 max depending on tents have 800 watts in one and 650 watts in other so one tent will run a few degrees warmer

1 Like

The difference in grow bags and reg. Containers surprised me. Yeah im happy with my temps and what not at the moment.

1 Like