New grow is going to be a learning experiment

Sorry im out of town again until sun night and they are already in the drying racks. Had a little 24hr window between jobs to come xhock half of them. They are aptox 60%milky and 40%amber i got a 60-100x mag. To chexk tricombs. I like it a bit more energetic high.
@Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Ok cool was just wondering brother
Dont want you to dhort your self lol

1 Like

Much appreciated. I left the bottom half to finish up a little more. Planning on getting them next week sometime. Right now im stuck traveling for work so gotta take the little time windows i get. Lucky my wifey has a bit of a greenthumb and she babysits my babys while im gone

1 Like

That’s awosme that your wife can help
Mine would just doesn’t know what to do i plan on showing her
Yeah you need ro do what you need to do ive also had to do things early on occasion
Have a safe trip brother :+1:

1 Like

Took another 125grams of wet, but trimmed bud. All big stems removed. Still got #4aka madussa and a little on 3 others needs longer. !
20171217_073218|690x388

You can see the roots out the bottom 2" of the pumic stone at the bottom of the container, for drainage. The 2 plants in airpots had the biggest thickest whitest roots. The roots in the smartpots(grow bags) had alot of roots, they filled a 5 gal bag but it was alot more roots but they were alot more fine, thin like hair.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 heres a pict. Of that flower thay you asked about. Its been sitting on druing rack for 3days.
The buds from this wwa is just absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Its so crystally, and sparkily, that it almost looks like its wet. Just glistening in the light.
Cant wait to try my new bubble bags out with this stuff!
Thanks for all the help getting me to this point.

4 Likes

Here’s the frame/stem after all the flowers were removed. You can see what the LST did under all those flowers. This is #4aka Madussa, just under 300grms trimmed, wet, bud with all big stems removed. Wwa is a pleasure to trim. Barely any fan leaves, great leaf to bud ratio. Really happy with them,

1 Like

You can see the roots coming out of the pumice stone at the bottom of a 5gal. container.

3 Likes

191.9grms after 1 1/2 week of curing. All big stems are removed and bud is trimmed nice.

Another 2 1/2 wks of curing left.
1st x growing autos=6x whitewidow autoflowers
#4(aka:Madussa) was a whopping 86.7 of that total. She was the one who was differnt looking from the start, she was topped and FIM’d. With some LST. and she went about a week longer then her 5 other sister’s, her buds are all smaller,but dense as rocks, darker, and covered in dark orange hairs.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone in the ILGM family!
Wanteds to say thanks for all the help along the way, you guys (and gals), I wish i was passing these around to everyone who helped me get to the point. And a special THANK YOU to my wifey, your a great babysitter.And my new 3rd edition grow bible and new trimming scissors for x-mas… Your the best!
My wife and i treated our selves to a joint of the first cut stuff as a wake and bake and a joint with a bunch of scissorhash from 5differnt strains, little x-mas gift to our selves. Very nice high! And it was already decient thick, white, tasty smoke. The smell hasnt come back fully yet, but has a while to cure yet.
Hope everyone has a great holiday! @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @BIGE @Laurap @70sChick @Ragnar @Usmcjojo

8 Likes

Same to you indeed !!!
It was a good year :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Thank you!!! Hope you ,& yours have a Merry Christmas!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Familyman420
I hope ya’ll had a great Christmas to :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

the bottom two picture are the same they are off #4aka Madussa. The top picture is what the other 5 plants buds look like. Very happy with it. Its really starting to smell good.

6 Likes

Gorgeous​:+1::kissing_heart: