Need some in put on my girls Growing crazy

Got seed from ILTGM it was the Patriots feminized seed ak-47 sour diesel bubble gum 3 of each.in a 5x7 tent don’t want to out grow my tent.so when should I flip to 12/12. To day they are 43 days fromseed

6 Likes

I know it’s my choice to switch to 1212.i didn’t no if anyone on here had success with the Feminized seeds and when I should switch to 12/12 so if anyone has any input on this please hit me up. Happy growning

From what I’ve read is that -generally- when you go from veg to flower your plant will double in height/size. Every plant is different of course every plant is different.

2 Likes

Thanks man.just want to play it safe.

At least 4 weeks in veg, not counting the 2 week seedling stage… so 6 weeks from when they sprouted. Also, at least 2 weeks after topping a plant. That means since your girls are 43 days old, as long as you haven’t topped them in the past 2 weeks, you could switch to 12/12 any time you’re ready.

And yes, expect them to double in size. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you don’t want to over grow my tent

Flowerpower - my tent is 5 x 6 x 7 high - with one 600w light – I had 4 beauties that filled the room…You dont say how many lights you have or wattage… So I would have to go on my own experience with what I have… I had four kush plants - tasty little fkrs – all bushes from my CONSTANT pruning – gave me plump buds and heavy branches…

The more crowded it gets, the less yield – by my experience… good luck with the grow.

MotaMan

1 Like

Thanks man.have kind led K5 1000 so should I prune the bottoms