Need some feedback on first time grow please

Hi all just wondering if I can get some advice on my first budget closet grow these are

Whitewidow autos in coco
18/6 light
5weeks 3 days since planted
Currently on 1ml of A & b professer Nutes & 1.25ml go root
Gunna take dose up to 2ml at end of week
4x fluro T8,s 2 white & 2 warm white
4x warm white CFLS
Fan on 24/7
Room temp at 25 to 29
PH between 6 to 6.5
Feeding on a 2 to 3 day basis average of 500ml each feed

Only 9 inches tall but ? I know the light setup isn’t much but are they doing ok for the age ect ?

Any advice would be helpful cheers lads

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum buddy
You’ll probably want to add a few more lights more the better in flower
The autis will grow under any light schedule but will still need that extra light to produce dense buds
Cfls are better suited for veg imo
You can buy a few inexpensive leds bulbs at the local box hardware store
Your looking for something in the 2700k light spectrum fir flower and 4700 fir veg
The have a few bulbs that you can change color spectrum as well and get both flower and veg in same led bulb
Your looking for 50 watts per square foot of canopy fyi
The firls look good tho general rule of thumb @Chriso
Happy growing :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 has given you good advice. More light of the proper spectrum is going to be necessary to get any kind of yield from your plants IMO. @dbrn32 is our lighting guru and may be able to offer some wisdom.

All in all your plants look good.

Ph for coco is 5.5 to 5.8 and this will inevitably cause a nutrient lockout eventually if you don’t start watering at the correct ph.

You should look at the water you are using and an addition of cal mag may be needed as coco tends to require it if your municipal water is short on calcium and magnesium.

Tag any of us with the @ sign to get our attention. John @Countryboyjvd1971 is a soil less grower as am I.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 I noticed some spotting on the leaves in the last pic. could that b from ph problems ?

1 Like

Absolutely! That could be the first sign of ph issues.

3 Likes

@Gonnatry2 yes sir your on point
It actually pretty noticeable once i looked at pictures blown up
With coco tour pg should be around 5.8 as well @Chriso
@Myfriendis410 is a coco guy i run promix BX myself
Good call guys

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 Thanks guys trying 2 soak everything in. Some times pro. pics. don’t help out as much than a pic posted on the forum. Keep the GREAT advice coming.

2 Likes

@Gonnatry2 @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 I have a a few brown spots on the 4 fan leaves on one plant and the other plant has nothing also the plant that has the spots also has white lines on the same leaves seem to be plant miners…just weird how only the 1 plant is effected

1 Like

Sorry just getting back from a short vacation. But @Countryboyjvd1971 gave you just about all the information you needed.