Need help, was yellowing do to high pH?

Hey, check out this link. Although he was actually having the opposite problem, his pH kept rising or becoming more alkali.

Part of the problem with trying to help so many people out, is often I’m chatting with numerous people that are having similar issues, and I think I kept thinking it was creeping down instead of up, partially because i was probably confusing, in my mind, the situation in your grow.

But nonetheless, I got them on the right path and pointed in the right direction.

You’ll notice I also focused on assuming the numbers given EC/PPM were PPM and too low, which can contribute to an acidity problem, not so much an akli situation like they were having. That is part of the reason I was asking you about how strong the nutrients were, in EC or TDS/PPM. You never did give me that information, just something about the NPK values, which are only accurate when mixed at the directions full strength, and then might not even be accurate, completely, when you are talking about a hydro reservoir and the nutrients are not specifically designed to used in such a fashion. Either way, the EC or PPM value would be a better indicator of what is going on in your reservoir.

With their situation we seemed to agree they did not have enough volume in the reservoir for the number or size of plants, but I think in your grow we had decided you had plenty for the size of the plant or number of plants you had, and so I’d still be wondering about the nutrient concentration in your reservoir in total dissolved solids in parts per million, or the Electrical Conductivity reading.