Need help! Root rot/Bud rot?!

Ya ptetty much…it all .Matched …I’m sorry. brother :cry:

Will

It’s ok, it’s just how the dice roll!
Luck of the draw you could say. And luck is rarely in my favor!
Should I get rid of her? Could she spread that disease to my other girl? They’re in the same tent, but the other girl looks great!

If I were you I would tose it. Why take changes. Its gone !

2 Likes

Oh I forgot to tell you.your not the only one here with shit for luck. Cause myplate runith over big time.
I won’t get into details. I just put the headphones an crankit up with…Alice in Chain,
Motley Crue, Gun’s N Roses, Metallica, Nirvana, SoundGarden and so on…lol
Keep me going and I top it off with a thick dubbie !..lmao

Will

4 Likes

That’s the gruesome agony of growing hydroponically , it’s very unforgiving from the smallest mistake , after all the lost sleep , dialing in EC, PH , PPM and nutrients for weeks and than in one hour of a water changed , are a ph swing something like this happens , Wow !!!

2 Likes

@yoshi,
Fusarium is not really something that effects hydroponics, normally.

@yoshi

After feather research i found this on Fusarium Wilt…This should but anything else to rest.

Answer: Very bad root rot can cause this. If you are able to look at the roots, then you can see if they are white or brown. If they are brown then it is root rot. But if the roots look white or slimy then you have either Fusarium disease which in most cases is like a blood clot that forms at the base of the plant & does not allow it to drink or you have Pithium which is also a root bound disease that looks like slimy boogers on the root system that does not allow the plant to drink. Both of these diseases will also cause the plant to wilt during the day (or when the light is on) but at night (or when the light is off) the plants will stand back up. Both Fusarium & Pithium are known for destroying entire crops in 1 or 2 days. Root rot is easy to fix with 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide at 1 oz per gallon ran through the root system as a flush. Fusarium & Pithium you can try hydrogen peroxide but you will more than likely lose everything that gets it. The best thing to do for Fusarium & pPithium is not to get it with preventive measures like not taking air in from outside for your garden & always making sure keep your garden sterile (do not come home & go into your garden without showering & changing). You can start off with root rot & get Fusarium & Pithium.

Hydroponics University
Hydro-U is a service of Simply Hydroponics and Organics On-line as part of our consumer education program. We welcome your feedback. Your input is what makes this site work. Please contact us with any questions or ideas.

And I thank you for bring this to my attention.
The last thing i want to do is give @ktreez420 the wrong information

@ktreez420, I hope this clears it up. The plant WS still goner

B Safe
Will

2 Likes

Now here’s a big question!
Can I take this plant and at least make hash or oil from it?!
@latewood @MacGyverStoner

Lol I’m going to, thanks Victor!
How’s that chiller working for you? Got a pic for me?

1 Like

Damn I didn’t realize you had a temp controller with it! @vicbesos420

1 Like

Do you see any trichomes on the buds?

Yeaa @latewood the buds look completely normal, it’s absolutely incredible. How does 80% of the plant have wilt and died but this whole branch is untouched? They’re getting bigger and more frosty every day.

Ihave had this before …years ago …if you don’t do a VERY serious clean and sterial ALL the grow room environment …including intakes and exaust tubes EVERY thing .it will come back again and again i almost gave up growing back then over this …blite …found a source of info from the Netherlands . that helped me find prob and a fix … cleaning solution should contain Bleach STRONG .and trisodium phosphate ,Don’t get this on plants … and sprat room TOP to BOTTOM literally … Hammer

1 Like

So tell me how this makes sense…
The Blueberry Clone A is now growing new white roots like crazy. Check it out guys!

1 Like

Idk how old this post is but it is definitely a over nute problem and also looks like a Lil heat stress maybe I would stay calm and just do like u did and stay with no nuts and some guard for a few days then add some nutes back in to lil is better than to much u no every other time u add water or change water make sure to use the guard

1 Like

Nice and FUZZY too …me likes , ME LIKES ALOT …bud produced is Dirrectly related to the roots …FACT …Hammer

1 Like