NEED HELP PLEASE my leaves are changing colors

I think you are adding too many different additives to such a young plant; Especially in Ocean Forest soil You should not need to add nutrients for at least a month or so.

You do not need CalMag at all in this current application or cycle (The Ocean Forest has plenty). The Granular is being misused because you are not seed starting.

When you say you are using Flora series Grow from the 3 part package; What do you mean exactly?

You are supposed to use = parts of each for the veg stage. Grow-icro-Bloom
which equates to 1-1-1 part of each. After a few more weeks Start out with a tsp. (5ml) of each). Less is more. Shoot for approx. 800 ppm. Alternate with pure PH’d 6.5 water in between nutrient feedings.

I am serious about you not needing to use nutrients at this time.

Here is a link to a paper I wrote almost 10 years ago.

It has over 41,000 views at CannabisDOTCOM Still pinned at top of Hydro section. You do not have to follow it exactly as I have posted. It can be used in many configurations. I do recommend you start simple and balanced, so that when you want to customize the formula you know more about what you are doing.

Hope this helps, lw :slight_smile:

I am surprised you did not buy Foxfarm Organic nutrients to go with your Ocean Forest but, I am an expert on 3-part and can help you learn how to use this extremely versatile nutrient system.

3 Likes