Need Help. First time grow IL

5 Likes

5 Likes

I was trying lol size restrictions lol

As you guys can see, plants are getting big… almost too big for the tent… I think it’s time I switch to bloom, what do you guys think? If not, is there something I should/shouldn’t be doing? I planted feb 5th… Also before I do, I would like to clone one or two, anyone know any good posts on where to cut, how to prep, that kind of stuff? Otherwise let’s hear your opinions on my first grow guys!

@Matthew420 @Hogmaster @garrigan62 @Oldstoner @Hawkeye_diesel @Majiktoker

4 Likes

And I would absolutely put them in the flower they’re going to double if not triple in size

1 Like
2 Likes

Not sure if that’s exactly what you’re looking for but cutting them is very easy I think if you look through Roberts Bible they can give you the basics on how to do it but get clone x or something like that get a diagonal cut put in soil or in one of those grow blocks I hope that helps I’m excited to watch your tent fill up even more you should have a great harvest with this congratulations looks great tag me if you need anything

2 Likes

Also YouTube has some great start to finish cloning how to videos good luck. Looking great

3 Likes

Okay sounds good, tom will be my first day in bloom stage then!!!. Switch lighting to 12/12, and flip the bloom switch on the lights… anything extra/special I should be doing?

2 Likes

@Loverboytony keep your eyes open for the first pistils once they start to form a bud, then you can start your flowering countdown. My favorite part of the grow! (Besides the you know, harvest…lol) :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I think their looking good!

6 Likes

As you guys can see, growing is going pretty well, maybe too well ha. Back plants keep reaching and growing for light, any ideas on how to kind of stunt their growth from growing up? I’m now about two weeks into bloom stage (flipped the lights on the 7th, so 15 days). Should I be doing anything else at this point? I’m just watering as normal with nutes once a week.

5 Likes

Looking good bro… Don’t really have any advise, I’ll let the experts chime in… I think at this point they should stop stretching and starting packing on the weight…

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Have not updated in a while because getting good pictures is becoming hard, but so far everything’s been going pretty good. Had some flaws here and there but over all I think my first grow is going super successful. I believe I have about another month or so until ready. They just started turning amber is, so when most (I think about 75%-80%) are done. I’ll start the next process of harvesting them.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? How do you guys think my first grow is going?

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Hawkeye_diesel @FloridaSon @Matthew420

1 Like

From the pics, I’d say you’ve done very well! Good job! :+1:

1 Like