Need Help. First time grow IL

Like @Majiktoker said, if not auto’s or in flower you can transplant. If you have the option, I’d go 5-gal.

I did a starter jiffy thing (not using again) to a 6" to a 5-gal fabric pot.

1 Like

As for feeding, I’d follow what it says. If that happens to be 4 then 4 it is :slight_smile: Only my opinion. If you see something going on, then maybe change the plan or ask here for suggestions.

1 Like

@Majiktoker are you online dude?

hey matt, can you have a read of this for me and let me know if I’m in the shiz or everythings ok? cheers bro

Yea I just got around what’s up man

1 Like

here dude, little bit (totally freaked out)

These are my gals a month old today! After a small cal def, treated with cal mag, then finally gave them their first set of nutrients. They seam to have exploded with growth! Every day they are getting noticeably bigger, and definitely starting to smell super yummy.

6 Likes

They look top notch! Very healthy

2 Likes

Son of a !?*@$ I was in the process of transplanting m ladies, and all the sudden boom one of my lights swung down and clipped one of my plants… any ideas on what to do? Pull it, tape it? @Matthew420

1 Like

You could either try your hand at cloning or put some honey on the wound and let her go

4 Likes

Honey and gauze could work, like Florida said

3 Likes

Plants are getting big! Looking healthy too as far as I know

how about some new pics! @Loverboytony

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

I was trying lol size restrictions lol

As you guys can see, plants are getting big… almost too big for the tent… I think it’s time I switch to bloom, what do you guys think? If not, is there something I should/shouldn’t be doing? I planted feb 5th… Also before I do, I would like to clone one or two, anyone know any good posts on where to cut, how to prep, that kind of stuff? Otherwise let’s hear your opinions on my first grow guys!

@Matthew420 @Hogmaster @garrigan62 @Oldstoner @Hawkeye_diesel @Majiktoker

4 Likes

And I would absolutely put them in the flower they’re going to double if not triple in size

1 Like
2 Likes

Not sure if that’s exactly what you’re looking for but cutting them is very easy I think if you look through Roberts Bible they can give you the basics on how to do it but get clone x or something like that get a diagonal cut put in soil or in one of those grow blocks I hope that helps I’m excited to watch your tent fill up even more you should have a great harvest with this congratulations looks great tag me if you need anything

2 Likes