Need help dont know what i did wrong is it to late for her?

No problem friend… I hope I put you in the right direction :blush::+1:

I’d try and get the issues resolved before flipping to flower. You don’t want to put a deficient plant in flower if you don’t have to. Get her healthy first and she will reward you later.

1 Like

im on it thank u!!

2 Likes

Hey can anybody answer this for me? Would it hurt to trim leaves if your already in flower. Im about 3 weeks into flower and leaves are growing so fast blocking light.

1 Like

If u wanna stay organic two things that helped me big time with same issue. One is made by amped called mag/sulf.U use 5ml per gal for visiable def. Signs and 2ml for prevention. I was using NOTG so i didnt need the extra calcium,so owner of local shop recommended it. And for the Phous. Microbial life makes stuff. U use .75 of a ML, per gal. So a bottles is roughly 15$ and will last a long time. I saw the purple/reddish candy-caning start to get lighter after 3-4 feedings.

Yes sir, you can do a little defoliation during flower. I use a little lst to open them up a little bit, then i selectively snip the big fans that block flowers that cant be tucked with out blocking something else. You plant needs some of those big leafs in order to make it threw the explosive growth of flowering… Dont go crazy and over stress your girls. You can also do some leaf tucking to open up spots for light to hit the flowers.

Week freakin 5 of flower is she herming

if so should i just dump her now or ride it out

Week 5 flower is

she herming

just looks like swollen calyx to me

1 Like

May be it ive only seen those 2 on that 1 branch after inspecting all plants

1 Like

Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong or is this how they should look?

1 Like

They were too far away from the light and stretched out. When that happens, you need to lower your light or give them more. Only way to save them would be to put them in bigger pots and bury most of the stem beneath your growing medium

1 Like