Nectar Nutes in Coco

Nice setup. I wish that information had been available when I started! I wouldn’t be using the ones I have. I’m sure there are a lot of us that got sucked down that road with the cheapatron led’s.

3 Likes

that’s great @MattyBear,grow is doing well too!

1 Like

They look great! And I hate when USPS doesn’t ship
When they’re supposed to. Busy time of the year.

2 Likes

Not sure how long you’ve been at it, but the qb’s weren’t even a twinkle in the eye two years ago. And the price for decent cobs is still up there.

I think the majority of it can be attributed to none of us really knowing any better. Try pretending you don’t know any different and look at the advertising on a $100 light vs $1000 light. All you see is a lot of big numbers and a pretty chart, and then you laugh thinking anyone spending $1000 for nearly the same thing is an idiot.

Been there, done that, and it sucks! If it’s within your means, spending a little more on lighting will almost always pay dividends immediately. Even if it means saving up for a little while longer. Too bad most of us learn the hard way lol.

7 Likes

It came! I’ll post pics once I have time to build it!

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower @MAXHeadRoom @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31

10 Likes

SWEET @MattyBear have fun!!

1 Like

Que the music! $hits about to get wild @MattyBear’s!

4 Likes

@dbrn32 @BIGE I have everything in my cart on Amazon and I’m gonna give it a once over to make sure it’s all good and then place the order! I’ve been doing a bunch of home renovation the past few weeks to get ready for our Friendsgiving party tomorrow! Busy busy!!! Can’t wait to grow with this light! I’ll start a new journal for just the quantum boards once I get going :+1: One more bowl before bed :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Even with with all the anticipation, you’re probably going to be surprised at how bright it is. I have one, and it’s like neck jerk and squint bright if you accidentally glance in it’s direction.

3 Likes

looking at a wielder arc blind! lol
spots,burned eye balls,wear your PPE @MattyBear

3 Likes

It’s almost exactly the same feeling, but you will get it instantly and be disoriented within seconds if you stare at full power.

Edit… because I know you will have to see for yourself @MattyBear. It’s obviously not good to look at. Your eyes will tell you so, very quickly.

3 Likes

i use glasses i my grow for sure !mine go over readers and have blinders on them…lol

1 Like

Me too. Well not the readers part, but I’ll need them soon if I can’t start resisting to look at all the pretty lights.

2 Likes

i bought some laser lights for christmas this year. no more hanging those rascals…
upon setting them up where they shine on house and trees, i may have given myself retina damage! lol
dr. evil must have frikin’ lazer beams!!!

4 Likes

Can’t seem to leave those damn lasers either haha

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get my hands on one soon. Side project for now! @MattyBear love to see what it grows!

2 Likes

Congrats on those Quantum boards. You will love them.:zap: :botswana::botswana::botswana::zap::sunglasses:
@MattyBear

4 Likes

@BIGE @dbrn32 I have some led glasses already and I will make sure not to stare at the pretty lights! I ordered some Maui Waui and Blue Dream seeds and I wanted to start those seeds next under the new light. :+1:

4 Likes

I wanted to get those laser house lights but there are too many reports of “Grinches” stealing them out of people yards :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Ok, just ordered a new 3x3x6 tent, 4” 203cfm exhaust fan and carbon filter, ducting, Aphrodite’s Extraction, and a second set of trimmers for my wife! Everything will be here in 2 days, other than the tent which should be here 12/22-12/28 :+1:

4 Likes