Nectar Nutes in Coco

@RookieReefer Awesome! I’ve been looking at adding a few that didn’t come in the sample pack too like Aphrodite’s Extraction :+1: See if it boosts smell and taste

@Onlythebest79 this is my journal for the Nectar for the Gods nutrients

1 Like

What a difference 2 days makes! Side branching and node spacing is trying to catch up since I topped/fimmed her yesterday :+1:

@BIGE @Myfriendis410 @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @steve2 and anyone else I forgot to tag to the journal!

11 Likes

Looking good! Amazing how quickly they take off!

1 Like

wow what a difference in two days! @MattyBear you are doing something right!! lol

1 Like

Looking good. Your green thumb is starting to show. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks all! Going to get a few things and set up my Scrog later today! :+1: I appreciate all of you for following along and for everyone’s input!

3 Likes

They’re still looking good. Just keep on keeping on! @MattyBear

1 Like

They’ll love being abused @MattyBear

3 Likes

So Nectar of the Gods is a thumbs up ??

3 Likes

Same here - have to get it on amason for $21.00 they did give me a foliage feed product - did you get one also ?

2 Likes

Yeah @steve2 I’ve been foliar feeding every night at lights out for about a week now. I’m liking this line so far. Stinks to high heaven though lol

4 Likes

seem like to much work each time to check the “ph” after each mixing. thanks

1 Like

It’s really not bad. They end up pretty close to what is needed and only small amounts of ph up or down has to be added. I had to add way more ph up/down with the fox farms line of nutrients.

4 Likes

You’ll find out with organics, the more it stinks the better it usually works lol. The sources of most base nutes are generally some kind of :poop:

5 Likes

Agreed.
Wait til you try Mammoth P and/or Photosynthesis Plus…

A whole new level of horrible…

3 Likes

Omg, yes!!!

3 Likes

Just catching up on a few threads. Buddy your girls are looking great!!
Reading further down I see you are finding managing the ph w/ NFG is easier than w/ FF - I agree completely.

Have you done a slurry test on your pots yet,?
I’m betting you’ll see the same there as well - where the ph will need to be adjusted like .3-.6 max.

I stopped using the Bloom Chaos (as foliar spray) two weeks ago, using it now as a root feed w/ other NFG nutes - my NFG six plant scrog is now starting week five of flowering.

Last week I started using the only foliar spray I could find that was recommended thru flowering by the local hydro store (at least up to the last two weeks of flower) - Magic Green. This stuff is a potent foliar feed and has other beneficial properties for the leaves/plant. Second application at 1/2 of the recommended dosage and I can tell you without a doubt in my mind the canopy of the scrog filled another 5-10%. I applied the first feeding right after pruning the plants (almost everything below the screen), I think it really helped the plants recover from the trim. The only recommendation to using MG once every 7-10 days, is to be sure to spray the leaves with distilled/ph’d water every 2-3 feedings to cleanse the pores/stomas so they can continue to intake nutes. Kinda gets away from the NFG feeding schedule but I wanted to continue foliar feeding as long as possible - the Bloom Chaos was awesome but is not recommended during flower as a foliar spray.

I’m psych’d your liking the nutes - and you’re obviously using them right… :+1:

3 Likes

@RookieReefer that is great info and observations! I’m gonna spray mine with ph water too just to clean them off a bit lol. Got talked into setting up for Christmas yesterday and didn’t get to making my Scrog yet. Will hopefully have that done later tonight or tomorrow.

@dbrn32 I am looking into getting an additional 3x3x6.5’ tent so I can perpetually grow. I’m looking at spending around $150 for lighting. I use LED now but I know you’re the lighting expert so I thought I’d bend your ear on what you thought. I’m not super into building my own just yet.

2 Likes

What do you plan on doing in the 3x3? Veg, flower, or a little of both?