My plants are going amber

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

have some strawberry kush fem going (mix pack) 2 are perfect and normal any idea how come 1 plant after 40 days it went from clear to so amber they look like they could explode. I use less notes the most and ro water did i do something stupid or can one turn that fast why the others are clear. Do i pull it way early or wait? Peace and respec

t

Can we see a few pictures 40 days seems kinda early for a feminized plant to finish ?
That would be about 5-6 weeks of flowering 12 weeks of flower time min for most feminized plants to fully flower not including sprout and veg times

1 Like

If your trichs are as amber as you say, its not “too early”.

Agree with @Countryboyjvd1971 need pics for proper eval.

1 Like

I’m not smart enough for pictures i guess have 3 going 2 are still clear growing under budget led lights i already grew and harvested 2 I’m not a pro I’ve only grown 5 or 6 harvests but al was well. Not sure what or if i did something stupid I’m always easy on he nutes. The only thing i can think of its been dam cold (az) having a bisque keeping temp above 70 even inside. I appreciate the answers and the help much sooner respect sir

1 Like