My own little jungle , 1st indoor :P

Looks good @beginner2d I think you are on your way to having some happy plants.

Im so sad bc my second BlueB seed is failing ;( its coming to be issue. 1ILGM sended seedsbag i have fat seeds looks more healthy too. but the other bag all 5 seeds are (now 3) like skinny premature babies. I hope other 3 not failing bc BB is good smoke,.

Post a picture so I can take a look? @beginner2d

new home for my girls. Light is 70cm.

3 Likes

@beginner2d okay can you take a side picture so I can see your stem heights? Then i can can give you a better opinion of what you should do. I think I know how to helpyou but I need to see everything that is going on :slight_smile:

1 Like

20 days IN soil

14 days veg:
AH auto X2:
NLauto X2:
BB auto:
and BB second attempt:

i lowered my VS down to 60 cm (24Inch)
AND I dont see the LOGIC in here bcause my bigger ones started further 100 cm and dont strech like new BB, CANT SEE LOGIC??? She’s closer to lamp and stretch is bigger ?? Now i put her very close to light and see whats happening before i trasplant her.
But plants look healthy. and Im pleased ;D

3 Likes

They look a lot better now. When you trans plant her you can always bury her a little deeper too and get rid of the stretch. The bigger plants don’t need to be domed anymore either. They will love the light now and you can start watering them.

1 Like

@Daddy , @dbrn32 ,
VS600 and 4week vegging (i count when they pop up on soil)

IS this enough light to feed them further? I switched today BLOOM on too, now both switches on. I see my AHa preflowering thats why

Im doing them lst and they are only ~10cm.
this AHa have pistils and many tops coming. What i do? Start bending tops different direction to do better flat canopy?
Try top one AHa, NEVER do it again.

temp and rh is very good @moment , now get understand my equipment and grow room. :wink:
VS600 par table not lying or is this strains difference but they grow better where is par table higher spots. AHa is fast grower unlike
BLueberry auto BBa have little nodes not like AHa, and NLa are super grower too when hit high par spot like in a middle in a 1g pot and seconf NLa are 5g pot(further up and right) and not so big and many nodes/tops coming
I dont know anymore. I think im overwhelmed. Uh i wrote all that my broken glass phone and hope this is not messy message :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@beginner2d your doing great man. Your using the viparspectra 600w? What is your distance from the tops of leaves to the light surface?

1 Like

I’m not an autoflower guy by any means. But here is my understanding… you need to plant them in pots you intend to finish them in from the start. And, topping them is very tricky. It can be done, but can also stall them big time if not done properly at the just the right time.

If you’ve already been messing with them, and have transplanted them, you may be better to just let them grow from here on out. Any stress that they see is going to take more and more from your eventual harvest.

As far as the light goes, I suppose it looks like enough. But what do you mean by feeding them? Nutrients? That would have minimal to do with the lights, and more to do with what the condition of your growing media is. Outside of having too much light, they will always grow better under more favorable light conditions. More light coupled with enough water and co2 will translate into more photosynthetic energy. If you’re seeing less growth on outside, that means you could use more light. Best way to combat that for now is to rotate your plants in and out of the more intense light.

I’m not sure any of that helps, but if you have a more direct question feel free to hit me up.

1 Like

@beginner2d @dbrn32 is correct. You don’t want to mess with autos too much. Maybe a little lst is all. They have a short life span and can’t really recover in time. The light will be fine to finish them out. Both switches on 18/6 for the rest of their life and feed them blooming nutes. There appearance does have me a little concerned though. They look pretty damp and soggy. Do you have fans circulating all 24 hours ?

2 Likes

Thanx Amnesiahaze, 40cm.

1 Like

Bhaa :joy: i dunno you havent autoguy, but know you know leds. What you mean" if i see less growth outside" like inner and outer circle? Lightcircle :grinning: or what you mean ?

Yesterday I watered with half veg nutes them and yes , i add big fan in grow room few days ago to circulate air better in room. I have intake fan too. But i think my 12"/30cm fan will do whole time. You think 1VS will do to end? I have 6 girls. And i pour 2L water to every5g/ 20L pot. Soil are very dry before. I have ph measure stick what can reach 5g(20L) pot bottom and they drying or that what wise machine tell me.

1 Like

Are autos have tall taproot? Thats whay thin ,tall pot is better for auts or… Ah i try it myself;)

Yes that’s exactly what I mean. Directly under the light vs out at the edges of the light footprint

1 Like

Not so much difference i think. And now when i turn on Bloom switch they get more light :grinning:
But not even all same strains havent the exatly same gtowth? Am i right? Im first want to learn them :wink:

2 Likes

They won’t all grow the same. But you will experience less growth with lower light intensity levels.

2 Likes

@beginner2d when you topped/fimmed them they stopped growing and got bushy. It’s a small little bush with all the leaves touching and holding water in there. Just simply having a fan blow across the leaves will prevent problems as the buds start to grow.

Are AH auto good for scrog? Ithink /what i see , shes a potentsial be under scrog. But thats a tehnic what i dont kniw yet, but i think its easier then lsting with all the knots and lesser ways to harm my girls. Uh, want to see them growing bigger then get better pic all strains and how to train them and feed etc…