My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

Amazing what happens when I follow the instructions haha! THANK YOU LAURA!

@Buds007 thanks! I like coco.

2 Likes

I have reduced the light schedule to 10/14 and am feeding at 800 ppm GH Bloom with some Armor Si and Floralicious.

Close examination this morning (week 6, day 1) revealed a resumption of bud growth and starting to see secondary stacking of the bud sites for the first time. As I will be out of town for 10 days, I want to make sure they are doing well when I return.

That sun looks delicious, wish I was hanging with your plants!

1 Like

Frost on the roofs this morning! But supposed to be nearing 70 today.

2 Likes

70 sounds about 40 degrees warmer than here…hate winter! Brings out the White Walkers!

1 Like

Starting season 7 tonight! I cheered when Ramsay Bolton took it in the face haha!

4 Likes

Then you’ll love who gets it in this season @Myfriendis410, I literally cheered at this one, more than when Ramsey copped it. :+1:

3 Likes

Magnificent looking buds MyFriend. I don’t know how you dare leave town (I wish I knew where you lived so I could sneak in for a taste!).

5 Likes

I give it away. If you were to come by you’d end up with a jar of our finest haha!

7 Likes

That is just cruel!

2 Likes

Pay it forward. I’m serious. I do give most of it away. Can’t sell it.

5 Likes

That was for real! Kit Harrington smacked him accidentally twice

1 Like

Sssshhhhh! No telling!

Hahaha, don’t worry this will be the only spoiler you get from me! :laughing:

IMG_3146

7 Likes

didn’t see that spoiler coming @Buds007

Took me moment to figure it out…duh!:joy:

1 Like

Just home from Colorado and giving the girls a tan and a feeding. Gorgeous day: 72° and no wind.

@dbrn32 @SmoknGranny @BIGE @Laurap @bob31 @GreenThunder @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Willd @Wishingilivedina420state

23 Likes

And one to zoom in on…

13 Likes

that shizizzel looks :fire:

2 Likes

OMG, just wanna camp out by them. Wow!

2 Likes