My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

I saw the porch pic on the California Dream user photos in the seed bank detail for that strain.
You should get some prize for that!

3 Likes

And a California Dreaming shot on a November afternoon here lol! @Willd.

From the other direction.

25 Likes

I’m dreaming of california, wowzzzza nice scrogging @Myfriendis410

4 Likes

I was always good with tinker toys lol!

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 all I can say is wow… just wow.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s gotten to be pretty fun. I have just enough knowledge to be dangerous hahaha! To myself or others I’m not saying :joy:

I’m surprised at how little good information there is on soil less! Other than the daily care, it’s marvelous stuff.

3 Likes

They look great @Myfriendis410

1 Like

WOW!! Impressive!! I sure wish I could take my gals out into the sunlight.

1 Like

I love it and don’t mind the daily care… gives me time to baby them without over loving :wink:

2 Likes

Mmhmmm…jack…

1 Like

That is absolutely the best pic of an outdoor grow (of that size - as opposed to a single plant) that I have EVER seen.

Awesome man, just effin awesome.

1 Like

Well technically you CAN…ONCE! Hahahaha! That snow looks COLD!

1 Like

That and the nosey cranky neighbor :upside_down_face:

Now you can zoom in @RookieReefer!

16 Likes

Oh thanks @Myfriendis410 now I can drool on my phone more. Haha.

4 Likes

California Dreamin :rocket:

All I can say is HOLY MACKEREL! Lmao your outdoor scrog is the best that I have ever seen! What’s the age of your plants? Do you have any more weeks of flowering left? Those are some massive colas you got there! You have earned my greatest respect for a fellow grower! I’d love to see that in person!! Great job again @Myfriendis410

5 Likes

I’m only week 4 starting tomorrow. 2 month veg in coco with GH standard nutes at a LOW nutrient schedule per Garrigan. The plants grown in coco are simply magnificent.

Thank you for your kind words. I’m having fun. This is the best time now: and I anticipate 12 oz from each plant.

5 Likes

Absolutely awesome! Wowzer! :sunglasses::v::v:

2 Likes

Wow, that is utterly incredible! A jungle of joy!

1 Like

awesome @Myfriendis410

1 Like