My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

Interested as well :crazy_face:

4 Likes

You know, @Covertgrower, @rodri59, that’s a damn good question! And coincidentally I smoked a couple of small buds wondering how the heck they got in the jar! Was I high? Well, yes. But that’s beside the point haha!

I will, and shoot some images of the understory growth that I’m going to knock back.

I will say these are the prettiest plants I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

:astonished:Now that is one bitchin’ ScroG! How long has it been growing?

1 Like

Popcorn buds could be used for edibles or TeaHC, I would imagine, if you don’t want to bother smoking them. Beautiful grow, Alan…where’s the hats off, low bow imoj?

2 Likes

I would love to duplicate your set up for my next indoor grow (1 or 2 autos) @Myfriendis410!

Can you give me a lil breakdown/shopping list? :yum:

2 Likes

@bluntley420 if you scroll up there’s a list and some closeups.

2 Likes

Sunday 22 October update. Sunning all day in 80° weather today. Got their transition feeding of GH Grow and Bloom with Armor Si and a touch of Floralicious. I’ve been using @garrigan62 suggestions for a tds value of between 500 and 600 and they couldn’t be happier. Starting their stretch and already have pistils.

And finally, at 2 weeks from sprout, WW, SD, GSCX

18 Likes

And they say Disney is that happiest place on Earth!

The obviously haven’t seen your garden! @Myfriendis410

10 Likes

@bob31, @GreenThunder, @rodri59, @Immortalized, @Wishingilivedina420state, @Willd, @bluntley420, @SmoknGranny, @70sChick, @daz49

7 Likes

@Medforme, @dbrn32, @DieHigh55, @Covertgrower, @Ronbowe63, @LV2GRW, @Laurap, @Alton66, @Bogleg

2 Likes

Looking good partner!

2 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome sauce! Looks great! :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410

I’em happy that it all worked out for you.
Keep us posted.

Your Friend
Will

3 Likes

Looking very nice @Myfriendis410 ! Well done indeed! Keep up the awesome growing, and flowering is coming along very nicely!

2 Likes

Very nice! They all look very healthy and happy.Great work.

2 Likes

I was wondering how your Jack Herer plant in coco coming along?

1 Like

Awesome! They all look beautiful.

2 Likes

Looking great @Myfriendis410! Keep up the good work and keep them pics coming! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Holy doodle poop! They look so happy and healthy! Great job @Myfriendis410

3 Likes