My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

looks good @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Beautiful plants. They are growing very nicely.

1 Like

Take my breath away @Myfriendis410. Very, very nice!!

1 Like

@Myfriendis410, Did you see any crawly critters in your bucket after you washed the girls off?

1 Like

No, but there are some spiders in the (ironically) White Widow haha!

So ask me tomorrow night! The other 2 come down tomorrow.

5 Likes

Chop day. Here’s the Sour Diesel 1,422 grams wet.

Trichome shots coming. White Widow later.

22 Likes

Gorgeous colas there amigo!

2 Likes

I know why my plants shut down early: spider mites! See the little bastard? Peroxide wash!

9 Likes

Definitely NOT a LIKE :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

16 Likes

Can’t think of a better way to reference them!

3 Likes

@Bogleg @WillyJ @Willd @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @cyberblast @GreenThunder @daz49 @DieHigh55 @TDubWilly

2 Likes

@TxGrowman @Flyr @Screwauger @MAXHeadRoom @MattyBear @highcountrygal @mulegal @muffybunny

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 WOW!

1 Like

Another nice haul! Dang mites! That’s what washing is for though

2 Likes

They spoil a good grow sometimes. Looks like the grow still did pretty well !

1 Like

Turf the pots and the soil and give your plants in veg a good neem spray scour any space they were in and don’t go near any other plants after touching change clothes shower. Mites are the herpes of any grow and need to be treated like a contagion

11 Likes

Are they the little red spots?! Doesn’t look like you’d see them without magnifying :thinking::frowning_with_open_mouth:

They are very hard to see without microscope and come in different colors they also develop resistance to most insecticides fast and love MJ

7 Likes

@TxGrowman the harvest was at 7 weeks of flower so I’m sure I lost some bud mass. I’ll still get 8+ ounces from this one.

This explains why they were showing signs of shutting down with little improvement. I will douche the grow area thoroughly; thinking one of the bleach cleaners for the kitchen. What a PITA!

6 Likes