My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

Me want cookie!

6 Likes

Seems like those cookies could lead to a never ending dilemma.
Eat one cookie and get the munchies.
Which leads to eating another cookie and more munchies!
Where’s does it end? My guess would be when either from passing out from a food coma, or from passing out from being to stoned!

7 Likes

The funny part is, two car garage probably wouldn’t look any different. Just room for more.

5 Likes

That car seems to be in the way. I’m picturing a garage with the car gone and when I do the garage transforms into a dedicated weed workshop!!! At least that’s how it plays out in my mind lol

3 Likes

@Rugar89 if you notice the missing space that’s the cookie I ate. I’m feeling it pretty well although the kief and Jack Herer help too lol.

5 Likes

I’m holding at 6ft since high school…6.2 with my boots on lol

3 Likes

@DieHigh55 look at Garrigan’s post on feeding. Somewhere around post 145.

I’ve been following his advice and using lowest published values for my schedule during veg. I don’t know anything about the Canna line so can’t help there but if your plant responds ok I would probably take it no higher than 1,100 ppm in veg. I ran mine around 800 ppm. I’m up around 1,100 now in late flower.

3 Likes

That didn’t make any sense to me at all!:joy:
House: You're an idiot! - YouTube I KNOW I’m an idiot!

1 Like

At 1 month old I would be ramping up the nutrient levels until I reached 800 to 900 ppm on top of your water count. So if your water hardness was 200 ppm, add cal mag and nutes to 900 plus 200 equals 1,100 ppm. See how your plants respond. You only need to feed to runoff and some schedule like feed feed water is another way to control your nutrient load. Coco needs cal mag and flushing to remove salts.

When I followed those instructions, I had the prettiest plants you ever saw. They were like horses at the block haha!

5 Likes

At the moment I’m on a nute nute water schedule, with CalMag added to the nutes every two weeks and Florakleen ( a salt remover) added to the water also every two weeks. I dont have a ppm meter, so I’ll try to wing it like this for now.

You’re not mixing the florakleen with anything other than water correct? Every two weeks seems like it’s a little overkill on the flushing, but if it’s working why not.

2 Likes

You might up your cal mag to once per week IMO.

Get a tds meter, and you will use it.

1 Like

Lol i think you can fit one more plant in there @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Yeah, but only 3 big ones in the flowering box lol.

3 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies this morning.

24 Likes

Is it snowing in Cali? Lol. Those look amazing bro!

6 Likes

Looking great @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Fantastic @Myfriendis410! :+1: :smile:

1 Like

Very nice! Looks like your going to really enjoy!

1 Like

Man they look tasty :ok_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like