My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

Great job on the light :+1::+1: @Myfriendis410 plants look excellent also!

4 Likes

Nice job on the light.
Your grow space looks awesome!

2 Likes

Gracias @Myfriendis410

1 Like

February 3 update

1 tsp / gal of Florakleen in 5 gallons per plant.

3 Likes

Flush is on!

3 Likes

Next set of lights and driver ordered! Used my 10% off discount.

6 Likes

That didn’t take long…:+1:

1 Like

I was meaning to ask about all the fluorescent you have as side lights. Are those 4’ t5’s?

2 Likes

They’re actually led’s that I purchased for side light. Not very powerful and should probably come out.

1 Like

Transplanted into Happy Frog and lightly watered @6.5 ph.

8 Likes

Ahh I see. You have to watch them. They’re literally the same stuff you just built, but nowhere near as good. Can probably light the garage or something well though.

2 Likes

You sir are a flippin’ mind reader haha! The new light has a nice color spectrum that’s MUCH easier on the eyes than the China lights. I am going to have to put plastic corners on the heatsink because I’m gonna hurt myself!

4 Likes

I’m 6’5”, been there done that haha! Wonder if you couldn’t use some of those foam pool float toys? My kids call them noodles… but I put a slice in a few and slipped them over a few things around the house recently. Baby is starting to try and walk.

5 Likes

I’m sure I’ve got something lying around. I used to be 6’5" but am now around 6’3".

3 Likes

I’m still hanging around for now, working on my girth currently lmao!

5 Likes

i have a pretty impressive tool shed myself @dbrn32, us tall folk have to stand together! 6’2’’ current but i’m sliding backwards like @Myfriendis410 6’3 at my peak…lol

3 Likes

Yeah, you oughta see my garage, full woodshop, grow box, gun safe, freezer, reloading bench AND MY WIFE’S CAR! In a 1 car garage! It’s like a sardine can in there lol.

15 Likes

looks like mine,just enough room to walk around single file! lol

2 Likes

I have 2 router tables stacked on top of each other, a Delta Contractor’s saw and a Delta sanding center along with a 17" Grizzly band saw and a stand buffer. Behind that is a 4 X 6 foot grow box and behind THAT is a drum sander and the freezer. It’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

The latest batch of cannabutter put to use.

16 Likes