My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

So, does the hook up wire just slide in to the connector and how far back do you strip the insulation?

1 Like

You got it. You may find it easiest to hold the wire with some needle nose do to it’s small slippery nature, but don’t horse it. It should slide in fairly easy. There’s just a smidge of spring tension to overcome. Once you feel you have it in, just give a gentle pull to be sure it’s seated.

About 1/4” should give you some play either way. If you kind of peek into the connector, you can see there’s about an 1/8” before you get to the contacts, you would prefer most of that be insulation. And then to not necessarily bury it all the way to end of connector either.

If for whatever reason you want to remove a wire… very gently press down on the top of tab on connector with a small screwdriver and lightly wiggle the wire. It should come out without yanking on it. But the tabs will break if press hard. In which case you can flip the strip around and use other end.

4 Likes

That looks like it should be in the “art under the influence” topic. Beautiful construction!

3 Likes

Hopefully I’ll have a complete light to show tomorrow! Thanks Alan!

5 Likes

Ya… waiting, waiting, waiting… Don’t let me rush you though lol

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the light show, Alan.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 those pics are incredible and it’s safe to say I am GREEN with envy. Those are the most perfect looking leaves. #jealous!

1 Like

Learned it all here! Folks like @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @bob31 along with all of the other new growers here.

2 Likes

@blizzybetty, here’s my journal. It’s kinda long.

1 Like

Nothing quite as satisfying as play projects

1 Like

@DieHigh55

19 Likes

Look at them reaching for the light! They seem to be taking to them just fine.

3 Likes

Better light show than Pink Floyd! You should send a pic to High Times magazine with the topic…THIS is how it’s done! Beautiful job, friend, lots of success with your grow.

4 Likes

Dude killer job brother
I cant wait to see what you can accomplish under them woohoo

4 Likes

Beautiful looking plants. Should be a lot of fun at harvest.

1 Like

They’re pretty scruffy looking now, but I want them to start showing some deficiencies.

2 Likes

Here’s a few pictures from today. Week 6.

22 Likes

@Myfriendis410, be careful weed eating amigo.

2 Likes

Look at them sunbathing! Nice girls ya got there!

4 Likes

@mulegal here’s my journal.

1 Like