My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

What a sight @Myfriendis410 :hushed:

Here we go again!!!

1 Like

So it goes, another grow…
Lets get the show on the road…
Will be watching with interest happy growing :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll finish in 5 gallon only because they’re so top-heavy with 3 gallon pots. It’s a convenient watering amount too because 1/3 of a 5 gallon bucket gives me about 10% runoff so feeding and watering is simple when they’re big.

3 Likes

Beautiful just beautiful

2 Likes

Excellent!!!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

They’re gonna explode when they hit the new pots @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

@bob31 I was just looking them over, seeing if they were ready for a little snipping. Not quite. Maybe I’ll put em in 4" pots and start supercropping next week. I’d like to start the main branch split a little lower than 12" for the SCROG this time.

2 Likes

It always amazes me what you guys can do in a small space…
Its going to be great grow…
Godspeed !!!:grin:

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410

I agree on starting them lower much easier to SCROG them when they are already spread out well!

1 Like

Like…now?

2 Likes

Maybe after this cup of coffee and the rest of this Sour Diesel spliff haha @DieHigh55 Alan!

It’s too good an afternoon to waste it by doing anything!

2 Likes

@Kcdaniels, scroll up and you’ll see it.

@DieHigh55 transplant done!

13 Likes

Looks great! @Myfriendis410 I can’t wait to see how it goes ( grows) lol! The rotation that keeps giving! Please keep us updated n the loop when it comes to your cropping and pruning , peeps like me are still learning and wondering what others are doing ! Keep up the the good journalism :+1::smiley:

5 Likes

Thats a wonderful thing to see…

Looking good, Myfriend.

I see you went to 4" pots instead of into the 5 gallon. Is that so you can water them and get run-off without over watering?

1 Like

@Medforme exactly. Plus I can dense pack them under one led longer.

1 Like

Topped all 3 yesterday. I’ll probably have to add holes in those pots.

3 Likes

Got a chance at some sunshine today. Here’s the big girls out of stretch and flowering like mad.

29 Likes

@70sChick, @dbrn32, @Covertgrower, @Countryboyjvd1971, @cj7huntngrow, @bob31, @bluntley420, @GreenThunder, @rodri59, @Wishingilivedina420state

7 Likes

@Willd, @WillyJ, @SmoknGranny, @DieHigh55, @daz49

3 Likes